Is Outsider still an active project, or is it over?

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

Karst45

Re: Is Outsider still an active project, or is it over?

Post by Karst45 »

icekatze wrote:hi hi

My heart will forever belong to Shoe Girl. :P
well my heart was for someone else... but she died a few panel ago :(

Alexandr Koori

Post by Alexandr Koori »

NuclearIceCream

Post by NuclearIceCream »

If Fireblade doesnt actually wanna say things then its her fault.

Edit: That's actually a fantastic facial expression btw.

TeidarPallanLeinnol

Post by TeidarPallanLeinnol »

Alexandr Koori wrote:Nobody loves Fireblade
SAD BUT TRUE :(

I SURMISE IT'S DUE TO MY STRICT ADHERENCE, AS IS REQUIRED OF ME AS AN UNSHEATHED, TO MAXIM #13: "DO UNTO OTHERS"

Mr.Tucker

Post by Mr.Tucker »

And this is what happens when people get bored out of their mind...

Count Casimir

Post by Count Casimir »

Yeah those other girls are alright I guess
Ashrain is best rain.

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

TeidarPallanLeinnol wrote:
Alexandr Koori wrote:Nobody loves Fireblade
SAD BUT TRUE :(

I SURMISE IT'S DUE TO MY STRICT ADHERENCE, AS IS REQUIRED OF ME AS AN UNSHEATHED, TO MAXIM #13: "DO UNTO OTHERS"
Now don't get me wrong... Fireblade is also a hottie {heh...see what I did there?}... but its so hard to read blanks stares or scowling gazes... for anything other than unfriendly.

And well, I'm one who firmly believes... "A gentlemen NEVER makes a woman say NO twice!"

She does not seem very interested in any kind of social or even polite interaction with Alex! That tends to make Fireblade seem less pretty and/or desirable.

Though I thought there was a very sensuous picture of Fireblade in lingerie... but now I can't seem to find it in my files! To say the least, 'hubba-hubba!' I wouldn't kick her out of my bed! :)
Last edited by sunphoenix on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PbP:
[IC] Deep Strike 'Lt' Kamielle Lynn
[IC] Cydonia Rising/Tempest Sonnidezi Stormrage
[IC] Incursion Maiannon Golden Hair
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

"...you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."

Karst45

Post by Karst45 »

Well fireblade is a hot red head, a strong women with make her quite easy on the eyes :)

Unfortunately her personality make it quite hard to relate to her compared to other more lively loroi (like beryl)

Hālian

Post by Hālian »

It would help if she had boobs :P
Don't delay, join today!

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Carl Miller wrote:It would help if she had boobs :P
What are you saying? She certainly does! She's just tall, slender, and shapely... not more than a B cup, but I'm sure she's a lovely bundle to hold in one's arms...!

Besides, "More than a mouthful is a waste!" {snicker!}

... or is that 'more than a handful?' I can't remember. lols.
PbP:
[IC] Deep Strike 'Lt' Kamielle Lynn
[IC] Cydonia Rising/Tempest Sonnidezi Stormrage
[IC] Incursion Maiannon Golden Hair
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

"...you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."

TrashMan

Post by TrashMan »

NuclearIceCream wrote:I guess everyone is a Beryl fan huh?
Let's see:
- young
- smart
- beautiful
- cheerful personality
- xenophile

What's not to like?

Hālian

Post by Hālian »

sunphoenix wrote:not more than a B cup
Exactly. :(
sunphoenix wrote:"More than a mouthful is a waste!"
Incorrect :P
Don't delay, join today!

Username

Post by Username »

Grayhome wrote:
-stood by and did nothing while an innocent child was tortured, mentally and physically. Child turns out is an ambassador to a race which possesses territory vital to the current war. Whoops.
-part of a death worshiping society of stone age xenocidal maniacs who are only out in space due to scavenging through the garbage of a dead civilization. Wouldn't have lasted past the nuclear age without said garbage. Probably wouldn't have even reached that.
-believes in mind raping people into drooling submission (see Golim), considers this state of mind "loyalty", "friendship" and the highest possible honor bestowable upon non-Loroi (and probably Loroi as well who disagree with the state).
-is quite obviously a member of a race of biological androids created for slavery and food, which were created artificially, transported artificially to three different worlds, developed in three different biospheres, all of which featured non-native technology/flora/fauna, calls her race "naturally occurring". Demonstrates such a complete lack of even the most basic understanding of biological evolution and engineering she might as well be from a stone age society. Such an astoundingly ignorant creature is unworthy of holding a laser pistol.
-her bio-roid species has numerous genetic augmentations which make any and all fights they get into with a non-augmented species trivial, forgone conclusions. Complete and total systematic slaughters entirely in the favor of the Loroi, she thinks this makes them "the perfect warrior race". (ie; endless fatigue, extended lifespan, longevity, resilience to disease, easy pregnancy, fast maturation, reduced consumption, telepathy, psychokinetics, etc.)
-Said augmentation also results in mental instability caused by chemical imbalances in the brain. All Loroi who we have been given GURPS spreadsheets for have mental quirks which would have automatically disqualified them from military service. She is no exception to this (fear of tight, enclosed spaces which she cannot easily escape from). A fate which (in association with the rest of Tempest's crew) she has subjected Alex to continuously since his initial capture, not to mention his mental and physical torture, poisoning, and telepathically raping him while he slept, preventing him from entering REM sleep.
-has therefore committed crimes against humanity which go past an act of war and straight to war crimes. The Loroi anti-neutrality policy can be seen as a unilateral declaration of war under current international law.

I reiterate my awe at which Arioch has created an entire civilization of creatures which are entirely unlikable in any way, shape or form. I literally cannot find anything even remotely redeemable or likable about what Arioch has revealed to us about the Loroi as a species. A society to which extermination itself would be an improvement upon the quality of life they currently endure. If the Loroi looked like this:

or this:Image

There is not a single one of you who would have any other reaction than KILL IT WITH FIRE.

HA HA :lol:

This thread has gotten so far off-topic (not that there's anything wrong with that.)

I may have been the only one here but I thought Ellen Kirkland was pretty cute.
Up until the whole space face thing. :cry:

Alexandr Koori

Post by Alexandr Koori »

Maybe this sounds strange, but this qualities of Teidar - offishness, restraint, maturity with bad memories makes her most interesting character in story for me.

D.F. Thompson

Post by D.F. Thompson »

Glad to hear that it will keep going so far have enjoyed rereading what has been published so far will keep periodically checking the web site for updates.

Senanthes

Post by Senanthes »

Karst45 wrote:Well fireblade is a hot red head, a strong women with make her quite easy on the eyes :)

Unfortunately her personality make it quite hard to relate to her compared to other more lively loroi (like beryl)
Call me masochistic, but she'd definately hold my attention fairly easily... I'm the sort who would want to know what's going on behind those harsh glares, and admittedly, I've got a thing for redheads. XD. I'd be doomed.

Darth Cloaked Guy

Post by Darth Cloaked Guy »

I wish I knew what was going on... what happened to Outsider? Surely a simple matter like an airlock design isn't sufficient for a several year hiatus...

NuclearIceCream

Post by NuclearIceCream »

12 January 2015: Outsider will resume updates before February 1st. I appreciate your patience and forebearance with this long and unplanned hiatus.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The happiness. I feel it.

UltimateKane99

Post by UltimateKane99 »

Whee! :D

Zakharra

Post by Zakharra »

Yay! *cheers*