Who has Blue people

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

CrimsonFALKE

Who has Blue people

Post by CrimsonFALKE »

The Serkins the race is literally genetically tailored to serve as slaves, but evolved beyond their maker's expectations.

Serkin women are biologically different when compared to human women. A Serkin woman is far stronger than human women. Internally for reproduction her Uterus is connected to its own lymphatic filtering gland to provide the fetus with add protection. Serkin’s bodies are designed to process ingested toxins at a higher rate. Like their Yaren masters the Serkin rely on glandular filtration over using Kidney’s and a Liver. These filtration glands are located on the Aorta and connect to the bladder; things like Alcohol and other narcotics are processed 3 times faster than humans. Unlike the male Serkin she had close to over 4cm more of filtration glands. Serkin infants in utero have a large suite of protection. Miscarriage is nearly impossible without physical intervention. She also has higher reception capabilities for sending and receiving emotions. Her only similarity to a human woman is largely cosmetic except for her mammary glands used to feed their infants. To accommodate the telepathic abilities her Parietal bone features a flat top with a slight curve down, this is to protect her brain’s telepathic receptor/transmitter.

After being freed from slavery the majority of Serkin women had returned from combat with their male comrades. During hte war the units were largely segregated from one another. To create a free functioning soceity the Serkins agreed to have a patriarchal styled government and relationship. Women who married were largely regulated to domestic duty, and motherhood. Each Serkin mother is in charge how many children that her clan will adopt, while the number of children born is chosen by the couple. Adoption in Serkin culture is a throw back to their slave days. Women who were raped by male Yaren often gave birth to a hybrid. These women had to abandon the child before the masters discovered and killed it, so other women would take the child. Serkins continue adoption of the abandoned to the point it includes human or other alien children. Most women stay in the home after the children have grown and moved on usually to aid with grand children, but many will return to work specifically entering politics or their crafts of trade to teach another generation of young people to do their jobs. Voting and politics is a very fair ground as many former mothers and wives enter the Chambers of Government. Voting is nearly impossible to rig as Serkins have a contention to their votes and in groups can count how many people voted for whom.

Serkin women serve in the military as Aids and special force combatants. As a Huntress a Serkin woman will train her mind and body from the age of 13, till she is 18 and then enter battle with her sisters. The Huntresses are masters of close quarters combat a role that Yaren women preformed using telekinesis. Despite the disadvantage Serkin Huntresses went toe to toe with Yaren Blade masters and out performed them to the point the Yaren lost their Blade masters faster than they could be trained.

The male Serkin has a more angled Parietal bone than the female Serkin. The male also has a thicker bone structure. They have perfect visions and can with a bit of focus view into the Infrared Spectrums. This was designed as many Serkin males spent their evenings working on buildings and roads. As slaves the men were not a pleasing sight to the Matriarchal Yaren. Most male Serkins that were considered attractive would spend much of their time away from family to serve female Yaren in a number of ways both sexual and nonsexual roles. These house Serkins were given selective education eventually the male Serkins would be turned into slave soldiers. Their role in the military ranged from being live targets for Blade Masters to simple ‘poor bloody infantry’ while Yaren men were not permitted into the military they were given enormous education eventually the Yaren men would educate a slave or more to be nearly equal in education. Male Yaren would start entire pharmaceuticals and biomedical companies using slave scientists and manufacturing. The Yaren had eventually made it possible for their slave labor to be their military and scientific equals. As both Serkin men and women were being raped, many educated and well trained Serkin scientists and soldiers began testing methods of revolt. Tired of seeing their loved ones raped and murdered for entertainment the Serkin men began plans for revolt. More than 30 rebellions were squashed before the Serkin managed to capture more than 1000 Yaren warships and evicted the Yaren from their own home planet.

Male Serkin makes up the majority of the front line soldiers. In combat the Serkin may lack human tenacity in battle. However; their determination discipline and telepathic communication allows for incredible coordination. Male Serkin in platoon formation even after being ambushed refuse to break their lines and their dying comrades can often tell their friends a foe’s attack position.
Last edited by CrimsonFALKE on Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hālian

Re: Who has Blue people

Post by Hālian »

I have blue people. Specifically, my conspecies, the safir: a race of four-armed blue-blooded and -skinned psionic spacefaring elflike beings, whose gender distribution favors females over males at a rate of 5:1.

Also, did you draw that? :o I might have to get some character arts from you. :3
Don't delay, join today!

CrimsonFALKE

Post by CrimsonFALKE »

Carl Miller wrote:I have blue people. Specifically, my conspecies, the safir: a race of four-armed blue-blooded and -skinned psionic spacefaring elflike beings, whose gender distribution favors females over males at a rate of 5:1.

Also, did you draw that? :o I might have to get some character arts from you. :3

I didn't draw these ones, this is the final concept of Serkin done by http://olchas.deviantart.com/

Dragoon

Post by Dragoon »

I dont do ery well with People, but thisis a fair version of one of My Valkiir.....

if ya want to read up on them Here's some info on them.....

http://wbyrd.deviantart.com/art/Valkiir-354470384

Basically bold, aggressive, and supercharged for combat.... On man per seven women...but their men a Bger meaner, and built to do all sorts of damage to anything that gets in their way. the Men tend ot stay close to home, live with multiple wives, and serve as mediators and referees...oh, and if you invade a valkiir world you find out real fast the Men are far more dangerous than the women. the average woman is six feet, the average man stands between six foot four, and seven feet....and they are all a lot stronger and faster than they look.

To be honest the Loroi were one of the races that sort of seeped into my brain when I was coming up with the Valkiir.

Hālian

Post by Hālian »

Speaking of military uniforms...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/644 ... id%20A.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/644 ... id%20B.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/644 ... y/Cold.png

(all are as would be worn by a male half-safir flag officer, whence only two arms instead of four)
Don't delay, join today!

CrimsonFALKE

Post by CrimsonFALKE »

Men have two arms, well to be fair I only say two breasts on your blue women! :lmao: :lol:

Hālian

Post by Hālian »

And?
Don't delay, join today!

CrimsonFALKE

Post by CrimsonFALKE »

I am watching Total Recall and there is this scene with the woman who has 3 breasts. Sorry I shouldn't have thought you'd seen the movie.

Suederwind

Post by Suederwind »

Falke, did you ever watch Star Trek 5? ;)
Forum RP: Cydonia Rising
[RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

CrimsonFALKE

Post by CrimsonFALKE »

Suederwind wrote:Falke, did you ever watch Star Trek 5? ;)
no why?

RedDwarfIV

Post by RedDwarfIV »

CrimsonFALKE wrote:
no why?
Same reason Carl didn't get your Total Recall reference.
If every cloud had a silver lining, there would be a lot more plane crashes.

CrimsonFALKE

Post by CrimsonFALKE »

RedDwarfIV wrote:
CrimsonFALKE wrote:
no why?
Same reason Carl didn't get your Total Recall reference.
Okay I see what you did

Zakharra

Post by Zakharra »

Andorian women. :lol:

CrimsonFALKE

Post by CrimsonFALKE »

Zakharra wrote:

Andorian women. :lol:
Mushroom heads