Page 110!

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

Michael

Re: Page 110!

Post by Michael »

fredgiblet wrote:
Grayhome wrote:Ashrain: cast out by her family to triumph or die.
Ashrain requested transfer to the front lines.
I think it'd be fair to say Ashrain is an outsider because of her family relation and previous posting. She requested transfer from the Imperial Guard (or something), specifically the regiment that guarded the Emperor, who also happens to be her cousin. The transfer request was to earn her place, which is odd considering that Stillstorm is out of favor with Greywind, isn't she? I may have made that up in my head....

NOMAD wrote:
Michael wrote:So Politics puts her to sleep. Good to know! XD

And as a test to see who else remembers, and to show we'll never forget the famous slip of the fingers....Telepanties. That is all!! ::Flees for another year::

Yes yes some of use were HOPING it was forgotten. Grrrrrrrrrr Micheal. Whimper whimper
It's too damn funny to forget XD
CJ Miller: How many millions must be banned before we stop having pointless arguments on the Internet?
fredgiblet: ALL OF THEM! Our banhammers will blot out the sun!
CptWinters: Then we will troll in the shade.!

Krulle

Post by Krulle »

I have to say that I had to find out what this reference meant.
It was a very nice typo, and a whole lot of jokes attached to....

Errors like this happen, and make life that much sweeter!
Vote for Outsider on TWC: Image
charred steppes, borders of territories: page 59,
jump-map of local stars: page 121, larger map in Loroi: page 118,
System view Leido Crossroads: page 123, after the battle page 195

SVlad

Post by SVlad »

Looks like on this page Alex lost his Scout Corps insignia from the sleeve.
Outsider in Russian

fredgiblet

Post by fredgiblet »

Michael wrote:
fredgiblet wrote:
Grayhome wrote:Ashrain: cast out by her family to triumph or die.
Ashrain requested transfer to the front lines.
I think it'd be fair to say Ashrain is an outsider because of her family relation and previous posting. She requested transfer from the Imperial Guard (or something), specifically the regiment that guarded the Emperor, who also happens to be her cousin. The transfer request was to earn her place, which is odd considering that Stillstorm is out of favor with Greywind, isn't she? I may have made that up in my head....
She is, but it makes perfect sense. If she was transferred to Greywind's bestest buddy then they would probably coddle her. Stillstorm will at best treat her no different, at worst give her more dangerous assignments that will test her mettle.