INTRODUCTION THREAD

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

Dragoon

Re: INTRODUCTION THREAD

Post by Dragoon »

Hi, not so much an introduction.....It's just been a long time since I popped in and posted anything.

Logannion

Post by Logannion »

Hello everyone!
First came across the Outsider Webcomic by chance via a TV Trope tab spiral in late 2010. Got hooked to its beautiful art and interesting plot and started frequenting the forums whenever the updates slowed down.

In the last two years I've come to admire this forum for the sheer... stability it has. On how even without new content it would just simply continue to function without much complaint, and how the forum goers would have a slow but steady platter of intellectual discussion on a variety of topics with the occasional addition of funny and entertaining. I really like the spirit of the community and I think its about time that I've started contributing as well.

Of course, this is partially related to the resumption of the comic, but I don't mind waiting for a few more weeks. I've been lurking long enough to know that Jim Francis regularly interacts with the community (and is actively part of it), and I think its awesome. :)

So... Howdy, nice to meet you?

Username

Post by Username »

Hi Logannion !

Logannion

Post by Logannion »

Hello Username! Nice to meet'cha! :)

Kava

Post by Kava »

Hello. It is appropriate to call me "Gift of Flying Shoes". By Loroi customs, anyway. But I prefer this plant name, Kava. Cool comic.

Sweforce

Post by Sweforce »

As you may guess I am Swedish, I stumbled in from TV tropes and got hooked. Hopefully we we see a bit more before the next millennium. I so many subtle hints about internal Loroi politics. If it wasn't for the Umiak, they probably break out in civil war by now.