[RP] Tempest Expedition (OOC)

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

Martenzo

Re: [RP] Tempest Expedition (OOC)

Post by Martenzo »

Oh, and here's a spoiler for TheUnforsaken
SpoilerShow
Feel free to warn/inform the marines that the armor plating on and around the bridge looks heavy. And that cutting/blowing through it without fire support from the fighters or the Tempest could take days, if it's even possible.

Gudo

Post by Gudo »

Damn, sorry I just dropped off the face of the planet there guys :( My masters thesis was due, and I got hit with finals and a divorce at the same time D:

Needless to say, I don't expect anything like that to happen again. I've got time to play again, is this still on? Did Martenzo get drafted?

Senanthes

Post by Senanthes »

Well, I dont really know whats going on with this right now... If anything. >.< I check back here and there, and nothing's been done so far. My guess is that it's dead for the moment, if not permanently. On the subject of Martenzo's potential draft, I havent heard any news of that one way or the other.

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Yeah we can only assume he's in the military now doing he term of service... and hope he is well and safe.
PbP:
[IC] Deep Strike 'Lt' Kamielle Lynn
[IC] Cydonia Rising/Tempest Sonnidezi Stormrage
[IC] Incursion Maiannon Golden Hair
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

"...you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."

Gudo

Post by Gudo »

Hmm.... His profile says he hasn't logged on in 12 days. Perhaps he just doesn't check frequently anymore. Perhaps we could maybe swap GMs? Or start a new RP?

TheUnforsaken

Post by TheUnforsaken »

It'd probably be better just to put this RP on hiatus for the moment, if (when) Martenzo comes back we can pick it back up. And if we start a new RP that'll let some of the people who've expressed interest recently a chance to get in at the ground floor.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light. - Dylan Thomas

[A] book need never die and should not be killed; books [are] the immortal part of man. - Robert A. Heinlein

Oops. - Shannon Foraker

Incursion RPG
IC Thread
OOC Thread
Character List

Senanthes

Post by Senanthes »

If he has been drafted, I wish him the best and a swift return when his term of service is up.