No X-mas pinup

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

NOMAD

No X-mas pinup

Post by NOMAD »

Hey I know this is really late, but Aroich no funny/nice winter pinup (I just jinks it didn't I D'oh)

but, you've been really busy right ?
I am a wander, going from place to place without a home I am a NOMAD

Alexandr Koori

Re: No X-mas pinup

Post by Alexandr Koori »

HNY)

elorran

Post by elorran »

Rumours are Arioch was working on a christmas pinup... but then he took an arrow to the knee.

Just saying :mrgreen:

NOMAD

Post by NOMAD »

elorran, you and are cruel, cruel forum posters. how could you even joke about that ( smacks elorran i back of head)

thanks for the image alexandr, I hope Arioch is ok though

Arioch
Site Admin

Post by Arioch »

The "arrow to the knee" line is something from Skyrim, which people for unfathomable reasons think is very funny.

I haven't done a holiday pinup because I haven't posted a new page in a while, and I'm guessing that most folks would rather I work on the comic than a pinup. And now that we're two days past the New Year, it's probably too late for that.

I'll post the new page as soon as I can, and if you want pinup perhaps I can do something for Lunar New Year or Valentine's Day.

Karst45

Post by Karst45 »

It may be late for Christmas but it early for Valentine day ;)

who will be Alex Valentine this year?

CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

You can't go wrong with a Valentine's day pinup :lol:

pinheadh78

Post by pinheadh78 »

I cast my vote for a Valentine's day pinup.... only featuring a Umiak or Barsam trying to pull off one of those Playboy bunny costumes and failing miserably. The Barsam already has a precedent for wearing bunny ears. http://well-of-souls.com/outsider/image ... barsam.jpg

That or one of Alex and the Loroi in a humorous scene along the lines of the Love Hina Anime Series where all the girls in the dorm were each giving Keitaro a silly little valentines gift ranging from a cheap 10 cent chocolate bar to a big cake. I figure Beryl would be giving Alex the large cake while Still Storm would give him a lump of coal, Fire Blade would hurt him in some way, and Tempo would give him the chocolate bar followed by allot of questions.

Either would be very entertaining.

Happy 2012 !!!

NOMAD

Post by NOMAD »

Arioch wrote:The "arrow to the knee" line is something from Skyrim, which people for unfathomable reasons think is very funny.

I haven't done a holiday pinup because I haven't posted a new page in a while, and I'm guessing that most folks would rather I work on the comic than a pinup. And now that we're two days past the New Year, it's probably too late for that.

I'll post the new page as soon as I can, and if you want pinup perhaps I can do something for Lunar New Year or Valentine's Day.
Hey, I don't mind the absense,I was just getting worried that all. As for lunar new year or valentine's, I've leave that up to you. its your comic and I don't want to change anything.

thxs for the respounce.

TrashMan

Post by TrashMan »

I vote for our dear yellow chittinous freind. MAke that a umiak female!

Trantor

Post by Trantor »

Oh you chauvinistic, western egocentrics!!!1! :mrgreen:

You SOO totally exclude the Orthodox! All to your bad!
Why bad? Because it is NOT too late for X-mess-Pinups.

It´s all just a point of view, isn´t it? :twisted:
sapere aude.

Alexandr Koori

Post by Alexandr Koori »

Yes, almost countries of the former USSR continue to celebrate New Year's holidays until January 13 ("Old New Year")