Page 96

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

NOMAD

Re: Page 96

Post by NOMAD »

I'm never going anywhere without a spell checker EVER AGAIN

well I least i now know which one it is :oops:
I am a wander, going from place to place without a home I am a NOMAD

Trantor

Post by Trantor »

NOMAD wrote:I'm never going anywhere without a spell checker EVER AGAIN

What??
That´s what evolution is based on!
First comes the mutation, then it evolves.
Congrats, pal! :mrgreen:
sapere aude.

TrashMan

Post by TrashMan »

fredgiblet wrote: Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOMAD

Post by NOMAD »

Trantor wrote:
NOMAD wrote:I'm never going anywhere without a spell checker EVER AGAIN

What??
That´s what evolution is based on!
First comes the mutation, then it evolves.
Congrats, pal! :mrgreen:
why do I suddenly feel like the Young Frankenstein and why do i think telepanties have this kind of effect ( the first 13 seconds) .

I am a wander, going from place to place without a home I am a NOMAD

Fotiadis_110

Post by Fotiadis_110 »

*Following the disruption of internet, news media and ultimately the governments who enforced the laws which caused the chaos and mayhem, allowing news media and the internet to become properly established, it was of certain caution that most evidence and history was largely removed for the sake of the new alliance.

Unfortunately members of the Loroi Listel caste did actually discover some of the less offensive images, and considered it an entirely possible means to improve relations with a race made up of 50% males.
Following the deployment and use of Telepantic devices and methods, Civil war broke out on Earth and it's colonies as half of the human population demanded the death of the other half for 'looking at those skanks', while the other half of the human population acted almost as slavish and eager to serve as Golim, seeking only to please those Loroi who influenced them Telepantically.

Loroi considered this an unfortunate development and relegated the survivors of the global scale civil war to slave labour jobs as well as research and development roles where they had discovered 'humaniti' were surprisingly well suited.*

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

All of the above ~ ROFLAO!!! :) [Young Frankenstien=Classic GOLD! Telepanties... yes please... I'll take a blonde!]

But seriously, in Alex's dream Ellen joked with him {or was it?}... 'Quote': "If you can't get in mere mortals have no chance! My world view is crumbling! Hold Me!"

I'm just curious is THIS merely the weirdness of the 'dream' or was there some playful... or perhaps a more serious of a relationship between our dashing and apparently brilliant Alex and Ellen?

I'm not sure if this was discussed before... probably but I'm curious.
PbP:
[IC] Deep Strike 'Lt' Kamielle Lynn
[IC] Cydonia Rising/Tempest Sonnidezi Stormrage
[IC] Incursion Maiannon Golden Hair
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

"...you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."