A Confused Argument About Gender (split thread)

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

Razor One

Re: WIP Discussion (Part 1!)

Post by Razor One »

Trantor wrote:
Razor One wrote:Oh? And you would know what women are thinking?
I don´t even want to. 8-)
You don't want to know. So why presume they pretend?
Razor One wrote:But let's take the statement as a given. Since men and women are hardly all that different (despite the popular stereotypes) I suppose this can apply in reverse then?
But we are.
How so?
Razor One wrote:Perhaps you could enlighten me as to why this logic only applies to the female gender. Why is girl on girl considered hot by guys and can be taken at face value, but when it comes to guy on guy with regards to women, it's not a matter of it being hot but rather an issue of women projecting their insecurities and blanketing them over with a veneer of homosexuality?
As long as it is just about kissing you could even claim that it is the same issue with men and women - men also couldn´t stand a random guy kissing with the heroine.
But: Men are simple. While men are seeking for fun wthout thinking too deep, women are seeking for romance.
That´s why men have no problems with female homosexuality, men just peep and enjoy, even more if it comes to the next steps; 2 Girls kissing is cute, 2 Girls doing more is hot.
But women don´t think the same way. They´re not even considering the next "steps", they think into a romantic direction.
This strikes me more as a massive assumption, to say nothing of it being a huge sweeping statement.

It also strikes me that it's sexist on both sides of the divide. Men are simple creatures that cannot grasp complex concepts. They watch and breathe heavily while imagining women doing it. Going further and assigning romance to female homosexual relationships would be "Unmanly". It further implies that women are either incapable or unwilling to take the same stance and breathe heavily as they imagine two guys having sex.

I don't doubt that there are women who dig male homosexual relationships because they're taking things in a romantic direction... but it's folly to think that all women aren't imagining the next "steps" and aren't getting hot and bothered while doing so.
Razor One wrote:
Fortiadis_110 isn´t wrong on that point. Otherwise there would be no "cattiness" or "bitchiness". ;)
In German there´s a dedicated word for it, "Stutenbissigkeit", which derives from the pecking order of mares and imho fits perfect on those behaviour-patterns (it is of course a bit derogative).
This is why there are no female members on this board. He's wrong on this point because his point is 100% sexist with no basis in reality.
Where´s the evidence for that insult?
No girls here because of Fortiadis_110´s opinion? AAAND he´s totally wrong? How easy, how convenient.
And on a broader scale: Why is there bitchiness/Stutenbissigkeit then?

I dare to say your "bonmot" is nothing more than a thought-terminating cliché.
There is no insult in a statement of fact. I will however clarify the position I took.

The reason there are no girls here is because of the general attitude displayed exemplified in your post when you brought up cattiness and bitchiness. What precisely prompted you to bring that up? I can't fathom why you'd even mention it given what was being discussed.

The only connection I can make out is that women were being discussed, so you brought up the topic of them being catty and bitchy.

And he is wrong. I already pointed out why :P

As to the broader question: Yes, there is bitchiness amongst women, just as there is bitchiness amongst men. Ditto for dickwaving on both sides of the divide.
Razor One wrote:I've talked to women. In person.
No shit, Sherlock! :shock:
;)
I know! In some underprivileged corners of the internet, there are nerds who have never seen a real woman, let alone been within earshot of one! The way they talk about women is as though they're some kind of separate species! They make massive and wild assumptions to compensate for a lack of knowledge! :roll:
Razor One wrote:Some of them were even the ever so dreaded Yaoi fangirls. The way they talk about male homosexual relationships are practically carbon copies of the way guys talk about female homosexual relationships.
Yes, talk. But they think different.
Just watch their behaviour patterns.

Those screams in the audience when Barrowman and Tennant kiss. They're the same screams you'll hear when the male strippers perform at a hens night.

Of course, I find it odd that you know what women are thinking when you profess to not want to know in the first place. This strikes me as a rather dissonant statement. Either you know what women are thinking and are withholding the methodology by which you came across such knowledge, or you're being facetious and presumptuous.
junk wrote:Not sure where people are digging that guy on guy is found buy a lot of women as unhot.

But it does certainly have a lot more social stigma than girl on girl. I'd say that that's probably because of two things. In a lot of cases girl on girl is just playing around and everyone knows it. Whereas guy on guy tends to usually be more indicative. Also when it came to digging for gays women where largely ignored. It was mostly male gays that were being targeted.
Very true, it'll be a long while before male homosexual relationships have anywhere near the same level of acceptance as female homosexual relationships let alone the general acceptance of heterosexual relationships.
Also why would there be no females on this board? There isn't any gender screening gate anywhere so for all we know half of the board is actually female and not coming forward.
This place is very much a boys club. If we were to have an anonymous poll to determine the demographics of the forum, assuming we get honest votes, I'd not be at all surprised if the results were overwhelmingly male.
Mayhem wrote:
Razor One wrote:But let's take the statement as a given. Since men and women are hardly all that different (despite the popular stereotypes) I suppose this can apply in reverse then?
You do understand why the guys seek female/female relationships in their imagination don't you? They don't feel they are good enough to be their heroine's partner, and can't stand even imagining the competition of some hot guy they randomly set their heroine up with...
So they go for plan B, add another hot female who couldn't compete with their male charms, and off they go.
Oh look. It doesn't.
It does to an extent.

For a heterosexual man why might girl/girl be hotter than girl/guy?
  • Girl/girl has 2 people to be attracted too not just 1.
  • From a casual sex point of view the current partner does not necessarily restrict to choice of future partners
  • There is no other male to subconsciously compare to/be threatened by
Are all valid contributory (but not exhaustive) reasons that might apply for a given individual.
My issue is not that there are individuals that think this way. That would be silly. My issue here is that the statement as originally posited is a sweeping one. If the statement were "Some women seek male/male relationships in their imagination..." with the same line of reasoning, I couldn't rightfully refute it as there are no doubt many such individuals in existence.

To put it simply saying "All men are misogynist pigs" is 100% sexist and has no basis in reality. Saying "Some men are misogynist pigs" is sadly true and something that I can't and won't refute.

You could say that my issue is in the nature of which such statements are made. Lumping all women or men together and saying that X applies to all of them denies the complexity of human nature, individual plurality and the wide spectrum of the (frequently distorted) human sexual compass.
Also psychology tells us that people don't necessarily understand the real reasons why they like the things they do and subconsciously create false justifications for it when asked (externally or internally) which they then subsequently believe.
This applies both ways. :P
SpoilerShow
This is my Mod voice. If you see this in a thread, it means that the time for gentle reminders has passed.

Solemn

Post by Solemn »

I have a hard time believing that you guys find this an interesting avenue of discussion.

To a huge extent it seems to amount to "why do people like things I don't like, and why don't they like what I like instead?"

The main reason there are no girls here is because there are basically no people here.
Strawman 1 wrote:But Trantor's here; he's got 500 posts to prove it!
Germans aren't real people.
Strawman 2 wrote:You've got about 100 posts yourself!
Robots aren't people either.
The user count wrote:There are about 2900 registered users
Spam accounts are definitely not people.

Arioch's two trackers show that he gets about 1000-3000 uniques a day, which probably translates to 100-300 different people who're really into his comic, and that in turn likely means maybe 10-30 who're into it enough to want to sign up to talk about it in his forums on a recurring basis (as opposed to saying "hi, your comic's pretty keen, bye forever" or something similar).

You can't seriously wonder why the group of ~30 people in the entire world most drawn to a comic about pretty girls and prettier explosions would be guys.

Doesn't mean you should write women off entirely here, though--which in turn means Arioch's "respect each other" rule should be taken into account here.

If, hypothetically, I were a girl, I'd make sure nobody here would ever know. Ever. Not like it'd be difficult to pretend to be a guy, or just avoid mentioning it altogether.

I'd do this in principle just to avoid having any scrap of real life intruding into my internet experience. I don't wanna be reminded that I'm permanently bound to this mass of flesh while I'm in in cyberspace, it's bad enough that I have to deal with that in meatspace.

I am certain that none of you would ever see through my clever internet disguise.
Entirely certain.

But more importantly, under this hypothetical scenario, I'd find myself personally insulted by this conversation; "why are you reading Outsider, go back to your Twilights" and "You don't really get science fiction, you can't do logic the way everyone else here can, you don't belong and should just follow some yaoi instead" are some pretty easy subtexts to find in some of these posts. Even if that sort of antagonistic attitude isn't the sentiment intended, it's something that some outsider could read into some of these things. Even "girls aren't here because of this and this and this" can seem like what it really means is "you shouldn't be here, you're weird."
fredgiblet wrote:We'll get plenty of fangirls
You lie, sir.
fredgiblet wrote:once A Welcome Rain appears. They need SOMEONE to pair Alex up with after all.
It's funny you mention that.

See, when I saw the WIP for page 94, what I immediately thought was this:
Last edited by Solemn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trantor

Post by Trantor »

Razor One wrote:
Trantor wrote:
Razor One wrote:Oh? And you would know what women are thinking?
I don´t even want to. 8-)
You don't want to know. So why presume they pretend?
Is there a contradiction?
:twisted:
Razor One wrote:
Trantor wrote:But we are.
How so?
Oh come on.
Razor One wrote:This strikes me more as a massive assumption, to say nothing of it being a huge sweeping statement.
That sounds like tl;dr. ;)
Razor One wrote:It also strikes me that it's sexist on both sides of the divide. Men are simple creatures that cannot grasp complex concepts. They watch and breathe heavily while imagining women doing it. Going further and assigning romance to female homosexual relationships would be "Unmanly".
What´s wrong with stereotypes? :mrgreen:
Razor One wrote:It further implies that women are either incapable or unwilling to take the same stance and breathe heavily as they imagine two guys having sex.

... but it's folly to think that all women aren't imagining the next "steps" and aren't getting hot and bothered while doing so.
Well, you know the difference between lesbian-sex and gay-hc?
Razor One wrote:The reason there are no girls here is because of the general attitude displayed exemplified in your post when you brought up cattiness and bitchiness.
The funny thing is, that your position suffers from the very same pattern you´re projection on me or F110.
You reveal a deeply chauvinistic view on women if you think they´re dependend on a hero in shining armor like you. ;)
Razor One wrote:...They make massive and wild assumptions to compensate for a lack of knowledge!
Congrats for stumbling over a two-sided sword. ;)
Razor One wrote:Those screams in the audience when Barrowman and Tennant kiss. They're the same screams you'll hear when the male strippers perform at a hens night.
I see your problem. But i can´t help you, sry. ;)
Razor One wrote:Of course, I find it odd that you know what women are thinking when you profess to not want to know in the first place. This strikes me as a rather dissonant statement. Either you know what women are thinking and are withholding the methodology by which you came across such knowledge, or you're being facetious and presumptuous.
Or c.) you didn´t get the joke.
Razor One wrote:This place is very much a boys club. If we were to have an anonymous poll to determine the demographics of the forum, assuming we get honest votes, I'd not be at all surprised if the results were overwhelmingly male.
Where´s the problem? ;)
Last edited by Trantor on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
sapere aude.

Trantor

Post by Trantor »

Solemn wrote:
Strawman 1 wrote:But Trantor's here; he's got 500 posts to prove it!
Germans aren't real people.

:mrgreen:
sapere aude.

Razor One

Post by Razor One »

Trantor wrote:Is there a contradiction?
Yes.
Razor One wrote:
Trantor wrote:But we are.
How so?
Oh come on.
Dodge the question more.
Razor One wrote:This strikes me more as a massive assumption, to say nothing of it being a huge sweeping statement.
That sounds like tl;dr. ;)
It was not. I addressed your points as stipulated after that point.
Razor One wrote:It also strikes me that it's sexist on both sides of the divide. Men are simple creatures that cannot grasp complex concepts. They watch and breathe heavily while imagining women doing it. Going further and assigning romance to female homosexual relationships would be "Unmanly".
What´s wrong with stereotypes? :mrgreen:
They're a form of prejudice.
Razor One wrote:It further implies that women are either incapable or unwilling to take the same stance and breathe heavily as they imagine two guys having sex.

... but it's folly to think that all women aren't imagining the next "steps" and aren't getting hot and bothered while doing so.
I'm sorry, what? Could you rephrase the question? I don't understand what you're asking here.
Razor One wrote:The reason there are no girls here is because of the general attitude displayed exemplified in your post when you brought up cattiness and bitchiness.
The funny thing is, that your position suffers from the very same pattern you´re projection on me or F110.
You reveal a deeply chauvinistic view on women if you think they´re dependend on a hero in shining armor like you. ;)
chau·vin·ist
  [shoh-vuh-nist]
noun
a person who is aggressively and blindly patriotic, especially one devoted to military glory.
a person who believes one gender is superior to the other, as a male chauvinist or a female chauvinist.
I wasn't aware that standing up for women's rights and equality was chauvinistic. Perhaps you're using a very odd dictionary. Of course, if you cared to read further into my posts, you'd find that if men were attracting the same commentary in reverse, I'd be making the same arguments. I'm against sexism on both sides of the divide. It's not like there are women here to actually defend so the whole knight in shining armour comment is at best a misapplication.
Razor One wrote:...They make massive and wild assumptions to compensate for a lack of knowledge!
Congrats for stumbling over a two-sided sword. ;)
Congrats for not recognising sarcasm.
Razor One wrote:Those screams in the audience when Barrowman and Tennant kiss. They're the same screams you'll hear when the male strippers perform at a hens night.
I see your problem. But i can´t help you, sry. ;)
Your statement does not refute the argument I made.
Razor One wrote:Of course, I find it odd that you know what women are thinking when you profess to not want to know in the first place. This strikes me as a rather dissonant statement. Either you know what women are thinking and are withholding the methodology by which you came across such knowledge, or you're being facetious and presumptuous.
Or c.) you didn´t get the joke.
Or D.) You failed to see what I did there.
Razor One wrote:This place is very much a boys club. If we were to have an anonymous poll to determine the demographics of the forum, assuming we get honest votes, I'd not be at all surprised if the results were overwhelmingly male.
Where´s the problem? ;)
Being able to attract female readership and forum members would increase the number of people that the comic proper would be exposed to. Further, more members on the forums would increase the number of discussions and topics being generated, making this place more active and fun overall. Greater popularity would mean a larger pool of people that could potentially donate to Arioch, which in turn would mean he'd have more time to work on the comic which in turn would mean more frequent updates in the best case and would help keep the comic alive in the worst case, provided real life issues don't crop up. Commentary of the kind I pointed out tends to make female readers feel unwelcome in the same manner that most guys would feel unwelcome on the corners of the internet that house hyper-feminist sentiments. Unless they're trolling.

There's nothing wrong with this place being a boys club in and of itself. There are just more benefits towards this place being "Co-ed" :P
SpoilerShow
This is my Mod voice. If you see this in a thread, it means that the time for gentle reminders has passed.

bunnyboy

Post by bunnyboy »

Mayhem wrote:For a heterosexual man why might girl/girl be hotter than girl/guy?
  • Girl/girl has 2 people to be attracted too not just 1.
  • From a casual sex point of view the current partner does not necessarily restrict to choice of future partners
  • There is no other male to subconsciously compare to/be threatened by
There is great Disney subcorporation family comedy of this. The man has tryed to get his wife to have sex with another woman, because he thinks it will be hot (he could watch and take part).
When he succeeds, he isn't happy anymore, when he get tired, get some snack and go sleep in couch, because the girls are still going and didn't even notice him. :P

Did I made it more clear now?
Last edited by bunnyboy on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Supporter of forum RPG

Trantor

Post by Trantor »

Razor One wrote:
Trantor wrote:Is there a contradiction?
Yes.
I say no.
Razor One wrote:
Trantor wrote:What´s wrong with stereotypes? :mrgreen:
They're a form of prejudice.
And what if they´re true nevertheless?
Razor One wrote:
Trantor wrote:

I'm sorry, what? Could you rephrase the question? I don't understand what you're asking here.
Well, i was alluding on those differences that you deny: Men peeping at 2 Girls getting hot is one thing, but women peeping at 2 Guys doing HC is another. Should i really describe the details, e.g. how a dick looks like when it comes out of the brown saloon?
Don´t get me wrong, i don´t care for the practises of other people nor ím a gay-hater, but you can´t deny that we have a different quality here and that there aren´t many women who get hot given the picture mentioned above. The mainstream of women are not into gay-hc-porn, as mentioned earlier, they´re into romance. E.g. all my GFs were.

Razor One wrote:
Trantor wrote:
chau·vin·ist
  [shoh-vuh-nist]
noun
a person who is aggressively and blindly patriotic, especially one devoted to military glory.
a person who believes one gender is superior to the other, as a male chauvinist or a female chauvinist.
I wasn't aware that standing up for women's rights and equality was chauvinistic.
But you are. Your manner reveals it.
Razor One wrote:It's not like there are women here to actually defend so the whole knight in shining armour comment is at best a misapplication.
Again. ;)
Razor One wrote:
Trantor wrote:Congrats for stumbling over a two-sided sword. ;)
Heh. Your spin doesn´t work. 8-)

Razor One wrote:
Trantor wrote:Or c.) you didn´t get the joke.
Spin... 8-)

Razor One wrote:Being able to attract female readership and forum members would increase the number of people that the comic proper would be exposed to. Further, more members on the forums would increase the number of discussions and topics being generated, making this place more active and fun overall. Greater popularity would mean a larger pool of people that could potentially donate to Arioch, which in turn would mean he'd have more time to work on the comic which in turn would mean more frequent updates in the best case and would help keep the comic alive in the worst case, provided real life issues don't crop up.
Easy patterns are your thing, eh? ;)
Razor One wrote:Commentary of the kind I pointed out tends to make female readers feel unwelcome in the same manner that most guys would feel unwelcome on the corners of the internet that house hyper-feminist sentiments.
Outsider, because of its background and quality, sadly is and never will be mainstream. It, and especially the Forum, attracts only a few people who are interested in SF, fantasy, tech and so on. IF a girl or a woman would show up here, she wouldn´t be too different from "us", and subsequently there would be no problems.
Razor One wrote:There's nothing wrong with this place being a boys club in and of itself. There are just more benefits towards this place being "Co-ed" :P
That has to be proven. ;)
sapere aude.

Mayhem

Post by Mayhem »

Razor One wrote:
Also psychology tells us that people don't necessarily understand the real reasons why they like the things they do and subconsciously create false justifications for it when asked (externally or internally) which they then subsequently believe.
What do you mean by this?
bunnyboy wrote:There is great Disney subcorporation family comedy of this. The man wan't share his wife with another woman.
He isn't happy anymore, when he get tired, get some snack and go sleep in couch, because the girls are still going and didn't even notice him.
I am having trouble parsing this. What do you mean by wan't? To what film/show do you refer?
Trantor wrote:Well, you know the difference between lesbian-sex and gay-hc?
What is gay-hc? Is it short for something?

I seem to be have difficulty understanding people of late. :(
Particle beam cannons are mass drivers :D
Fireblade's character sheet: '-1: Telepathically "talks" in sleep' 8-)

Trantor

Post by Trantor »

Mayhem wrote:
Trantor wrote:Well, you know the difference between lesbian-sex and gay-hc?
What is gay-hc? Is it short for something?
HC = Hardcore.

Oh, the race management center is on alert obvoiusly.
A sure sign that we´re waaay off by now. Image
Mayhem wrote:I seem to be have difficulty understanding people of late. :(
No problem, you´re still welcome. ;)
sapere aude.

junk

Re: A Confused Argument About Gender (split thread)

Post by junk »

I guess the HC comment actually does make sense. From experience a lot of women like gays showing affection to each other. And they're fairly attracted to the notion of men kissing touching and being intimate.

But actual visible intercourse isn't really the thing they'd like to see.

Razor One

Post by Razor One »

Trantor wrote:
Razor One wrote:They're a form of prejudice.
Then it depends then on how they're applied. As it stands though, even if based on something that's true, most stereotypes are misapplied by people to reinforce their own prejudices.
Trantor wrote: Well, i was alluding on those differences that you deny: Men peeping at 2 Girls getting hot is one thing, but women peeping at 2 Guys doing HC is another. Should i really describe the details, e.g. how a dick looks like when it comes out of the brown saloon?
Don´t get me wrong, i don´t care for the practises of other people nor ím a gay-hater, but you can´t deny that we have a different quality here and that there aren´t many women who get hot given the picture mentioned above. The mainstream of women are not into gay-hc-porn, as mentioned earlier, they´re into romance. E.g. all my GFs were.
**reads your post**

Ahhhh, you meant to say Hardcore when you said HC. Not used to that abbreviation.

And that's a strawman argument. You're comparing "Two lesbians getting hot" vs. two guys engaging in hardcore sex. You're essentially comparing softcore pornography with hardcore pornography. A more appropriate comparison would be two women engaging in hardcore sex vs two men engaging in hardcore sex, or two guys "getting hot" vs. two girls "getting hot".

There's also the implication here (unless I'm wrong) that women aren't going to enjoy watching or engaging in anal sex. Patently false. :P
Razor One wrote:
Trantor wrote:The funny thing is, that your position suffers from the very same pattern you´re projection on me or F110.
chau·vin·ist
  [shoh-vuh-nist]
noun
I wasn't aware that standing up for women's rights and equality was chauvinistic.
But you are. Your manner reveals it.
Personally though, I think the reverse is true and you are merely projecting.

And you fail to point out how. If standing up for equality between men and women counts as chauvinism, as I said, you're using a seriously weird dictionary.
Razor One wrote:
Trantor wrote:Congrats for stumbling over a two-sided sword. ;)
Heh. Your spin doesn´t work. 8-)
Neither does yours.
Razor One wrote:
Trantor wrote:Or c.) you didn´t get the joke.
Spin... 8-)
Pot. Kettle. Black.
Razor One wrote:Being able to attract female readership and forum members would increase the number of people that the comic proper would be exposed to. Further, more members on the forums would increase the number of discussions and topics being generated, making this place more active and fun overall. Greater popularity would mean a larger pool of people that could potentially donate to Arioch, which in turn would mean he'd have more time to work on the comic which in turn would mean more frequent updates in the best case and would help keep the comic alive in the worst case, provided real life issues don't crop up.
Easy patterns are your thing, eh? ;)
Not seeing a refutation of my reasoning here. Just a thoughtless dismissal since you can't counter my points.
Razor One wrote:Commentary of the kind I pointed out tends to make female readers feel unwelcome in the same manner that most guys would feel unwelcome on the corners of the internet that house hyper-feminist sentiments.
Outsider, because of its background and quality, sadly is and never will be mainstream. It, and especially the Forum, attracts only a few people who are interested in SF, fantasy, tech and so on. IF a girl or a woman would show up here, she wouldn´t be too different from "us", and subsequently there would be no problems.
Bolded for emphasis. Sexist commentary drives the likelihood of women commenting here down.
Razor One wrote:There's nothing wrong with this place being a boys club in and of itself. There are just more benefits towards this place being "Co-ed" :P
No, it does not.
Mayhem wrote:
Razor One wrote:
What do you mean by this?
Just as there are false justifications for liking things, there are also false justifications for disliking things.

And as the saying goes, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
SpoilerShow

Trantor

Post by Trantor »

Razor One wrote:
Trantor wrote:
Razor One wrote:They're a form of prejudice.
Then it depends then on how they're applied. As it stands though, even if based on something that's true, most stereotypes are misapplied by people to reinforce their own prejudices.
It´s too hard for you to accept that someone else could be right, right? 8-)

Razor One wrote:And that's a strawman argument. You're comparing "Two lesbians getting hot" vs. two guys engaging in hardcore sex. You're essentially comparing softcore pornography with hardcore pornography. A more appropriate comparison would be two women engaging in hardcore sex vs two men engaging in hardcore sex, or two guys "getting hot" vs. two girls "getting hot".
That´s what i meant. It is still a different quality.
BTW: By US-Standards, are we PG-25 already? :mrgreen:

Razor One wrote:There's also the implication here (unless I'm wrong) that women aren't going to enjoy watching or engaging in anal sex. Patently false. :P
You (pretend to) know strange females... 8-)
Most don´t. Own experience. ;)

Razor One wrote:
Trantor wrote:But you are. Your manner reveals it.
Personally though, I think the reverse is true and you are merely projecting.
...And you fail to point out how.
It´s the pattern. Blame teh language-barrier for lack of explanation.

Razor One wrote:
Trantor wrote:Heh. Your spin doesn´t work. 8-)
Neither does yours.
No spin here. Not my style. ;)

Razor One wrote:Not seeing a refutation of my reasoning here. Just a thoughtless dismissal since you can't counter my points.
I did, with sarcasm. ;)

Razor One wrote:Bolded for emphasis. Sexist commentary drives the likelihood of women commenting here down.
Below zero? How? :mrgreen:

Razor One wrote:
Trantor wrote:
No, it does not.
How can you say that? 8-)

Edit: Oh great. On the "Discussion Overview"-page my name is filed under "Author". :shock:

So as the race management center decided to give me the opening credits for this threadsplit, i´ll leave the closing words to you, Razor. ;)
sapere aude.

Arioch
Site Admin

Re: A Confused Argument About Gender (split thread)

Post by Arioch »

I have no idea what "race management" means in the context of a discussion about gender, so if you think that's something I should know, feel free to educate me in a private message.

However, I have let this nonsensical conversation go on much longer than I should have.