Replace Alex With a Gigachad Who Acted Like A Gig... How Would The Story Be Different? Funny and Serious Answers Welcome

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

Bamax

Replace Alex With a Gigachad Who Acted Like A Gig... How Would The Story Be Different? Funny and Serious Answers Welcome

Post by Bamax »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0xeShmVx ... NpYw%3D%3D

If Alex were replaced with a guy who looked like Gigachadman and acted like a Gigachad, much like this below, how would the story change?

[https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HtRg_pcUG ... BpZGVybWFu

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TV5R9rdHZ ... BpZGVybWFu

It would probably morph into a comedy assuming Tempo was able to keep Stillstorm from killing him lol.

Stillstorm: "What does your name mean?"

Gigachad: "My name means many things, but you can call me daddy."

I think several Loroi on the bridge would gasp while Tempo and Stillstorm would engage in a mutual stare of death as they communicate telepathically to decide Gigachad's fate.

Story canon probably says Stilly tries really hard to find an excuse to kill or get him off her ship sooner than later than she even did with Alex.

D-503

Re: Replace Alex With a Gigachad Who Acted Like A Gig... How Would The Story Be Different? Funny and Serious Answers Wel

Post by D-503 »

Or beer belly men?
I mean, they´ve never seen fat huge men bevor? :mrgreen:

Or, more close to the topic: Arioch, are some few Loroi men exceptionally tall? Like 6 ft tall?

Snoofman

Re: Replace Alex With a Gigachad Who Acted Like A Gig... How Would The Story Be Different? Funny and Serious Answers Wel

Post by Snoofman »

D-503 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:05 pm
Or beer belly men?
I mean, they´ve never seen fat huge men bevor? :mrgreen:

Or, more close to the topic: Arioch, are some few Loroi men exceptionally tall? Like 6 ft tall?
I wouldn't count on it, but in a cosmos of infinite possibilities... who knows?

Arioch
Site Admin

Post by Arioch »

A six foot Loroi male would be like an eight foot human male... possible, but I think unlikely, given that ultra-tech medicine would probably correct the sorts of medical disorders that could lead to such an outcome.

D-503

Post by D-503 »

Arioch wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:38 pm
A six foot Loroi male would be like an eight foot human male... possible, but I think unlikely, given that ultra-tech medicine would probably correct the sorts of medical disorders that could lead to such an outcome.
Hm, "correct"? 8-)

Or - the ruling females like their toyboys small and nimble... :twisted: :twisted:

SVlad

Post by SVlad »

So, you want Duke Nukem instead of Alex?
I'm your worst nightmare; you uninvited alien scum sucker and right now you're all that stands between me and a planet full of babes. So get ready to bend over and kiss your ass goodbye.
(Duke to Kikitik)
Outsider in Russian

Bamax

Post by Bamax »

SVlad wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:01 pm
So, you want Duke Nukem instead of Alex?
I'm your worst nightmare; you uninvited alien scum sucker and right now you're all that stands between me and a planet full of babes. So get ready to bend over and kiss your ass goodbye.
(Duke to Kikitik)
Why not? Stillstorm would be rolling her eyes, and Kikitik would probably cut transmission abruptly.

It's my fan theory that the Umiak already know about the human ability to shield against Loroi telepathy.

MBehave

Post by MBehave »

GigaChad story remains the same as Alex, up until the Belamine is attacked.

As the warning klaxon on Bellamine sounds, Gigachad is working out in his cabin, pumping Iron, 2000kg Barbell that is bending dangerously under its own weight...
CLANG!!
Unfortunately the klaxon slightly distracted Gigachad, and he accidently squeezed through the steel bar as if it was playdough, causing the bar to break and the weighted sections falling to the floor with a loud metallic crash...
Sitting up he casually grabs each section and simply pushes it back together, his gigachad strength allows him to cold weld the steel bar back together.
*Beep* *Beep* Door Com unit sounds.
Gigachad grabs his sleeveless leather vest and puts it over his tshirt, he walks out his cabin while grabbing a comb from the back pocket of his faded denim jeans and runs it through his impossibly rough yet neat hair.
Ellen is waiting outside his door "Hey ah Mr Gigachad we got trouble, were on damage control"
"I like trouble" Mr Gigachad responds winking at Ellen.
Ellen blushes and is about to respond yet her world suddenly becomes fire and it feels like she is hit by a truck, the last thing she notices before falling unconscious, is feeling safe as Gigachad embraced her in his arms and used his body to shield her from the explosion.

As Ellen groggily comes back to her senses she sees the passageway infront of her is cut in half and the black of space can be seen through and Mr Gigachad stands over the gap resting his hands on both sides of the passageway.
No, not resting she realizes as the two sides are getting closer together...
THE SHIP IS CUT IN HALF! AND HE IS PULLING TO BACK TOGETHER!
He is pulling the ship back together, in vacuum, with no oxygen! So manly!
At such a manly Gigachad display Ellen feels parts of her start tingling that shouldn't be tingling in such a situation... but she can't help it.
The next moment as the ship is pulled the last small gap back together, Mr Gigachads shirt sleeves rip due to his bulging iron biceps.
This is too much for poor Ellen, her suit warns her its sensors are detecting wetness around her groin section but Ellen is too busy moaning and passing out "ohh ohh ohhhhh my goooodddd! IM cu" *THUD*

Gigachad doesn't pause for even a microsecond as Ellen thuds twitching to the deck, its nothing he hasn't seen before.
Luckily he only used 0.001% of his Gigachadness to pull the ship back together and so Ellen didn't die.

Suddenly a cold glint appears in Gigachads eyes as he focuses through the hull on something thousands of kilometers outside the ship.
Its the attackers ship, its stealthed and shooting another beam of plasma death intent to finish the Bellamine off for good.
Gigachad glance turns to one of contempt and judgement, such a bunch of pussies shouldn't exist he thinks to himself.
The entire universe shudders and the energy beam racing towards the Bellamine fades from existence, then the stealthed ship fades from existence...
Then all the Umiak across all star systems become translucent and start to fade away.

What the Gigachad does not tolerate, the universe shall not tolerate.

Later after ensuring every crew member survived and received treatment, he makes first contact with the Loroi in the system.

This leads to the entire Loroi female adult population swearing marriage vows to Gigachad and the Loroi Empire becoming the Gigachad Empire.
Gigachad unleashes 0.01% of his gigachadness and manages to in just a single day impregnate every single adult Loroi(Only the good looking ones of course, Gigachad has standards)... such a thing should not be possible according to physics...
But Gigachad cares not for Physics, time, or space... so the universe cares not for Physics, time, or space.

The end

Bamax

Post by Bamax »

Very much enjoyed it lol. Ended faster than I expected but what to else to expect when Gigachad goes godmode.

By the way, I actually would feel much as Gigachad about anyone doing a surprise unprovoked attack on my ship.

Bunch of contemptible cowards who I would want to wipe out, but unlike me Gigachad's thoughts become reality at will.

gaerzi

Post by gaerzi »

MBehave wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:22 pm
But Gigachad cares not for Physics, time, or space... so the universe cares not for Physics, time, or space.

The end
I think you went a bit beyond Gigachad here and reached to, like, Yottachad or something.

Overkill Engine

Post by Overkill Engine »

Pretty sure the founder of Studio Trigger already did this. It was called Gurren Lagann.