SotS 2 Crossover Mod doodles

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

AaronLee

SotS 2 Crossover Mod doodles

Post by AaronLee »

The 4x game Sword of the Stars 2 has initially small fleets and the need for actual scouting and survey this time around (as opposed to in SotS prime.) Sort of reminded me of the humans from Outsider, so I got to doodling.

Depending on how well I can model up to the game's quality standards, I may end up trying to add the TCA in as a faction. As of right now I'd still have a lot of concepting to do, these are just really basic 2D doodles and I'm thinking I need to revise the command sections completely.

Karst45

Re: SotS 2 Crossover Mod doodles

Post by Karst45 »

if you give the spec and format needed i may try something from your doodle

BTW is it still buggy as hell?

Charlie

Post by Charlie »

Karst45 wrote:BTW is it still buggy as hell?
It`s getting better, but yes.
No sorcery lies beyond my grasp. - Rubick, the Grand Magus

AaronLee

Post by AaronLee »

Karst45 wrote:if you give the spec and format needed i may try something from your doodle

BTW is it still buggy as hell?
Occasionally buggy but it's definitely playable without much hassle. Been playing it tons lately.

Also, frustratingly enough, apparently graphical assets aren't addable/editable right now. On the bright side, you can stat out a bunch of things. Doesn't help too much though.

I suppose I'll get back to ya' with specs when modding is expanded. How annoying :/