Page 104 discussion.

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

ed_montague

Re: Page 104 discussion.

Post by ed_montague »

I'm alive, and so is this comic!

Seriously glad to be back, sometime I'll go and read through all the threads I've missed. And--two updates! Whoa!

My personal interpretation of Beryl's sudden apprehension upon seeing Tempo is that, well, she'd just told Alex all about the drama between the Loroi crew, and now has realized that one of the arguable higher-ups has overheard her (either with her ears or her mind) basically telling this strange alien that the captain is prone to the occasional hissy fit. Talk about foot in mouth.
Ensign Jardin is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling-place
The stars my destination

Count Casimir

Post by Count Casimir »

fredgiblet wrote:
Sweforce wrote:The background fluff have info about Talon (former fighter pilot) turned shuttle pilot so I guess she will be flying them. Also Ashrain is the only ship commander beside Stillstorm that are mentioned there. Why is that and why does she alone wear an amplifier on her head? My guess she are not done with this story yet.
Ashrain is related to the Emperor and is likely to be important to the story later.
There's also the fact that she's simply the best Loroi of all time forever.

New pages! New story! New mystery!

Beryl's probably gonna be upset that her shiny new responsibility is going to be somewhat lessened by Tempo's presence.
Ashrain is best rain.

Hālian

Post by Hālian »

Bad Sedel. No stealing shinies. :(
Don't delay, join today!

Karst45

Post by Karst45 »

Carl Miller wrote:Bad Sedel. No stealing shinies. :(
Beryl: *stroke Alex hair* My preciousss!