What to Do with Jardin (Fan Fic)

A spot for collections of Outsider-related original fan fiction and related works.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

sunphoenix

Re: What to Do with Jardin (Fan Fic)

Post by sunphoenix »

Oh! No fair... I was only picking from Disney animated fantasys. ... though I'm usually Very Partial to blondes... the real ones can ALWAYS get over on me! ;)
PbP:
[IC] Deep Strike 'Lt' Kamielle Lynn
[IC] Cydonia Rising/Tempest Sonnidezi Stormrage
[IC] Incursion Maiannon Golden Hair
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

"...you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."

ShadowDragon8685

Post by ShadowDragon8685 »

sunphoenix wrote:Oh! No fair... I was only picking from Disney animated fantasys. ... though I'm usually Very Partial to blondes... the real ones can ALWAYS get over on me! ;)
Like blondes, eh? How about platinum-blonde? That story I was tinkering on has two.

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

ShadowDragon8685 wrote:
sunphoenix wrote:Oh! No fair... I was only picking from Disney animated fantasys. ... though I'm usually Very Partial to blondes... the real ones can ALWAYS get over on me! ;)
Like blondes, eh? How about platinum-blonde? That story I was tinkering on has two.
Aheh... yeah. Platinum blondes just hold a special place of wonder in my heart(chuckle)... both are fabulous... and every one of them I personally know seem to figure out they have me wrapped around their finger...sigh. Redheads... just stun me... I keep gazing at their hair in wonder and just seem hypnotized around them all the time ( snicker). Still reading your story... love what I'm reading thus far.
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

Mr Bojangles

Post by Mr Bojangles »

ShadowDragon8685 wrote: Have to disagree with you there. Ayala Secura gets my top pick.
The accent just gives her that little extra something...

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Mr Bojangles wrote:
ShadowDragon8685 wrote: Have to disagree with you there. Ayala Secura gets my top pick.
Ayala Secura... she was done badly. No way for such a lovely and heroic woman to die.

I guess that's why my most favorite historical figure is Joan of Arc. Selflessly she did what faith moved her to do.. and yet she was martyred for it. No way for such a righteous, heroic woman to die!
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

ShadowDragon8685

sunphoenix wrote:
Mr Bojangles wrote:
Ayala Secura... she was done badly. No way for such a lovely and heroic woman to die.

I guess that's why my most favorite historical figure is Joan of Arc. Selflessly she did what faith moved her to do.. and yet she was martyred for it. No way for such a righteous, heroic woman to die!
Hey, we didn't see the body. She fell down a cliff! Falling down a cliff is perfectly survivable in the pictures. :P
(That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.)

harlequin2262

Post by harlequin2262 »

Back in the races yet? You can't just write like a machine for weeks and then cut us off. It could be years before Page 113, I need my psychic space blueberry murder elf stories!

ShadowDragon8685

harlequin2262 wrote:Back in the races yet? You can't just write like a machine for weeks and then cut us off. It could be years before Page 113, I need my psychic space blueberry murder elf stories!
Well, if you want to read something, anything, and don't mind something confusing and totally out of left field, clicky da linky. Don't say I haven't warned you.

dapple26

Post by dapple26 »

ShadowDragon8685 wrote:
harlequin2262 wrote:Back in the races yet? You can't just write like a machine for weeks and then cut us off. It could be years before Page 113, I need my psychic space blueberry murder elf stories!
Well, if you want to read something, anything, and don't mind something confusing and totally out of left field, clicky da linky. Don't say I haven't warned you.
Just what I needed. Thanks.

harlequin2262

Post by harlequin2262 »

Outstanding. Cheers, Shadow. Looking forward to anything else you might right in the future.

Imperator Sylvor

Post by Imperator Sylvor »

I came for a story, and learned that dolphins are pedophiles.

Was not disappointed, but that's my cue that I've had enough Internet for today.
"A learning experience is one of those things that say, 'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that'." - Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt
"It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane." - Philip K. Dick, VALIS

raistlin34

Post by raistlin34 »

Has this story been abandoned :cry:

ShadowDragon8685

raistlin34 wrote:Has this story been abandoned :cry:
When the muse strikes, she strikes.
She has not struck. She'll probably strike again when and if Arioch posts anything new.

harlequin2262

Post by harlequin2262 »

Oh come on!

Yeah, this is why we have necroposting rules. I saw the thread had been updated by the writer, and ...nope, someone asking the obvious.

ShadowDragon8685

harlequin2262 wrote:Oh come on!

Yeah, this is why we have necroposting rules. I saw the thread had been updated by the writer, and ...nope, someone asking the obvious.
You're probably gonna hate this, but...

Since I know that some people (for reasons entirely unknown to me) like the things I write, I thought it fair to let everyone know what's up with me so far.

Good news: The muse struck again!
Bad(?) news: In the form of superpowered Japanese teenagers.

Someone made me watch Kill la Kill recently, and I went from "Ohhhh god, this is so stupid" by the end of Episode 2 to "It's over? No! It can't be over - IT CAN'T BE OVER!" by the end of Ep 25. Then it boiled over in my head for awhile, and when it reached a critical mass, words started falling out.

I'm currently on page 55, two chapters in, if anyone wants to have a read.

Warning: Being set after the finale, this story spoilers basically everything. Read at your own peril if you have any interest in Kill la Kill, even purely hypothetical, and haven't seen it!

Krulle

Post by Krulle »

Good that the muse is kissing you again...

Not interested in Kill la Kill myself, so, I'll just wait a bit longer...

I've never been much of a writer myself, though I do produce a lot of printed paper daily... But it's more technical nature, not creative.
Vote for Outsider on TWC: Image
charred steppes, borders of territories: page 59,
jump-map of local stars: page 121, larger map in Loroi: page 118,
System view Leido Crossroads: page 123, after the battle page 195

Tamri

Post by Tamri »

I'm happy for you. Somehow doesn't pull me to read now (and with the original, I don't actually know), but I'll try to read later, as the mood will be.

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

I've been hearing a lot about Kil la Lill.. and have been trying to find a source to watch. :) So I'll hold off reading until I have...! :)
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Ok... lols. Watched all 25 episodes of "Kill La Kill".. {snicker}... that is a anime' company that refreshingly does not take itself 'too seriously'...

"NUDIST BEECH!"

And here I thought ~ "Teggen Toppa Gurren Laggan" was zany.. :)

Now reading your fanfic Shadowdragon...
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

ShadowDragon8685

sunphoenix wrote:Ok... lols. Watched all 25 episodes of "Kill La Kill".. {snicker}... that is a anime' company that refreshingly does not take itself 'too seriously'...

"NUDIST BEECH!"

And here I thought ~ "Teggen Toppa Gurren Laggan" was zany.. :)

Now reading your fanfic Shadowdragon...
That should come as no surprise - TRIGGER was, apparently, primarily formed by the people behind Gurren Lagann.

I even kind of threw that a bone in my story - Ryuko's a TTGL fan, and has the first TTGL theme song as her phone's 'wake me the hell up' alarm music.