Arioch? This is kinda repetitive but..

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

Durabys

Arioch? This is kinda repetitive but..

Post by Durabys »

..the Patreon reached 700$..but there are no new pages.
Can you please explain in a Human language (Trade doesn't count) what problem do you have? Writer's block? No longer being interested in the comic? The 600$ dollars per page not being enough? All you time being taken by that Space RTS of yours?
I still have hope..after 8 goddamn years of waiting (counting in the 3 years of lurking). There are some on this site who have been waiting for more years for a new page then some people on this site had even been alive for.

It is starting to get ridiculous.
Sorry if I sound rude but my English is not my first tongue and I am in a general sense quite vexed right now.

You once proposed that you could make the Comic in black&white instead of full color, to decrease work time? I remember that I protested loudly at that idea back then.

Well?

You fucking well won! If it gets us more story and chapters then I am not going to protest any decision on your part to do it in purely black&white.
Si vis pacem, para bellum. - If you wish for peace, prepare for war.

Chekist_Felix

Re: Arioch? This is kinda repetitive but..

Post by Chekist_Felix »

On behalf of my fellow silent lurkers i say... i'm very interested in this tread right now! Lack off ANY info is kinda disheartening.
My literacy is cringe-fest... Apologies for what you're about to read.

D1ff3r3nt

Post by D1ff3r3nt »

Make Outsider great again. I remember when I first stumbled upon this comic back during the early days of the prologue. It was something truly great and exciting and I remember all of the interest it drummed up. I wish there was a way for us to help get it going in earnest again even just once a month. If anyone has ideas please come forward, We want this to happen and through the power of the internet we can do it. We believe in you Arioch, you have my support.

geok1ng

Post by geok1ng »

Sometime ago i decided to patreon this. i believe Outsider is a social experiment. :geek:
How long can a webcomic keep readers? :?:
Will Patreon/paypal still exist when the next page comes out? :!:
i kindly remember the one time when paypal asked for a new credit card to complete a patreon donation. turned out my credit card run all its expiration without being bothered by arioch. :lol:

i have left behind good webcomics with regular updates, but i am still here, trying to lose weight and improve me health, expecting to see how Outsider pans out.

And there are people that complain about george RR martin slow pace on their books,. if they only new Outsider...

GeoModder

Post by GeoModder »

Oh ye of little faith... :P

harlequin2262

Post by harlequin2262 »

Our LORD ARIOCH has returned! Kill the heretic!