P A G E 1 1 3

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

Zakharra

Re: P A G E 1 1 3

Post by Zakharra »

Spiral could also just be that blunt spoken too. Loroi telepathy, from what I remember, tends to be direct and blunt in meaning. She is very likely to be just as direct with the spoken language. Thankfully she seems more like a mischievous/fun personality rather than mean.

Turrosh Mak

Post by Turrosh Mak »

Spiral looks more like Beryl and less like her head study or her appearance on page 41. I guess it could be because her eyes are more open, but to me she had an air of "sly fox" about her that isn't coming through this time.

pinheadh78

Post by pinheadh78 »

A new page! Is the drought over or a passing sprinkling of spring rain?

See guys, see! What have I been saying! As long as the comic creator is active in the forums the story is NOT dead.

I've updated my Patreon account so its active again and boosted my commitment to make up for missing this one.

Ender's Dream

Post by Ender's Dream »

Well I just joined and I love this series, its interesting since it doesn't follow the usual routine which most science fiction stories go.
As for what I'd like to add, well I figure writing up a fanfiction of this series would be an interesting investment into the future, hopefully I can live up to the standards of the comic itself. I really like it.

Chekist_Felix

Post by Chekist_Felix »

Ender's Dream wrote:Well I just joined and I love this series, its interesting since it doesn't follow the usual routine which most science fiction stories go.
As for what I'd like to add, well I figure writing up a fanfiction of this series would be an interesting investment into the future, hopefully I can live up to the standards of the comic itself. I really like it.
Godspeed!
My literacy is cringe-fest... Apologies for what you're about to read.

ShadowDragon8685

Post by ShadowDragon8685 »

Ender's Dream wrote:Well I just joined and I love this series, its interesting since it doesn't follow the usual routine which most science fiction stories go.
I started that, man. It'll suck you in.