[RP] Incursion (IC)

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

Michael

Re: [RP] Incursion (IC)

Post by Michael »

[EDIT: i didn't like that post so im editing it, since no else has posted yet it shouldn't make a big change]

Removing his helmet Arthour smiled warmly at each person as they were introduced and was forced to chuckle a bit when Maiannon stumbled over what title to call the man named Harold by.
As each person and their role in the cell was described Arthour felt a pang of concern, not only were there children here, but most of the people here were civilians, in the likely situation that they were found by the enemy they would have a hard time defending themselves but with Harold, Sunflare, himself and Maiannon they could probably hold out for a while, long enough at least for the civis to make an escape although, he wasn't too sure how the ex-fighter pilot would measure up in a firefight and hoped he'd wouldn't need to find out.
Arthour nodded his thanks to Maiannon for introducing him to the other survivors and walked towards an empty side of the room and sat down on the floor resting his sore limbs with his rifle and helmet sitting next to him
Last edited by Michael on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CJ Miller: How many millions must be banned before we stop having pointless arguments on the Internet?
fredgiblet: ALL OF THEM! Our banhammers will blot out the sun!
CptWinters: Then we will troll in the shade.!

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Maiannon walks over to Garnet his expression a little haggard,

"Garnet, we will have to make plans to move sooner than we might be ready for. With some many with us... its imperative we leave as soon as we can. I'm feeling a little tired I'm going to do some restorative-meditation to recover my energy reserves for about an hour. Would you send out perhaps 6 of your Spider-Drones to patrol the water treatment tunnels, perhaps have two watching on the surface? I fear use being discovered before were ready to leave and before we know were in danger! I'd also ask you to get everyone packing what we might need for travel in-case we run out of time."

He pauses looking over the growing crowd of refugees, "When I'm awake again.. I'll organize a search party for the parts you need for your 'Tunnel-Crawler'. Unless while I'm resting YOU want to send out a scavenger party for your needs... time IS of the essence."

His posture is confident if obviously weary. But his handsome features and pretty eyes make him charming even if he is drained to almost exhaustion.
PbP:
[IC] Deep Strike 'Lt' Kamielle Lynn
[IC] Cydonia Rising/Tempest Sonnidezi Stormrage
[IC] Incursion Maiannon Golden Hair
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

"...you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."

Michael

Post by Michael »

Arthour sat watching the other people going about their business, paying him little attention, apart from the occasional glance from one of the children, they all didn't seem too bothered with his presence and Arthour was content to sit, watching them all work, learning their routines as well as continuing to examine the structure they were in.
He double checked the best places to be, if the enemy should come he'd be ready for them.
Arthour sighed, stretched his arms and went looking for something to do, there must be something he could do to be of some help around here
CJ Miller: How many millions must be banned before we stop having pointless arguments on the Internet?
fredgiblet: ALL OF THEM! Our banhammers will blot out the sun!
CptWinters: Then we will troll in the shade.!