Links to other web comics

If you have issues or comments about the forums or website, post them here.
Weasalopes

Links to other web comics

Post by Weasalopes »

Some of the links to other web comics are for sites which no longer exist.

I'm not sure just how many fall into this category, but of the three I checked, only one was still good.
Lilly MacKenzie and Our Intrepid Crew are both bad, but The Dreamland Chronicles is still good.
The Wayback Machine did have captures for both of them, but they aren't complete; Our Intrepid Crew only has the first ten images, after that it doesn't actually display the comic, just the comments, etc. Lilly MacKenzie looked more complete.

Arioch
Site Admin

Re: Links to other web comics

Post by Arioch »

Weasalopes wrote:Some of the links to other web comics are for sites which no longer exist.

I'm not sure just how many fall into this category, but of the three I checked, only one was still good.
Lilly MacKenzie and Our Intrepid Crew are both bad, but The Dreamland Chronicles is still good.
The Wayback Machine did have captures for both of them, but they aren't complete; Our Intrepid Crew only has the first ten images, after that it doesn't actually display the comic, just the comments, etc. Lilly MacKenzie looked more complete.
Thanks. It's been about a year and a half since I updated the links.

Our Intrepid Crew gave up on their comic a while back, but I couldn't bring myself to take down the link. Looks like the domain name finally expired.

Lilly MacKenzie was a completed webcomic; I'm sorry to see that the site disappeared. Such is the ephemeral nature of internet publishing, alas.