[RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

A spot for collections of Outsider-related original fan fiction and related works.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

Beliskner

Re: [RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

Post by Beliskner »

Hadrid was totally pissed off by this situation. He complained about almost everything concerning safely to the captain. Each time he heard back the same bullshit. He restrain himself to give specific orders to dock crew and then he moved away ignoring whole theater. Firstly he checked seals and ventilation system personally and when Loroi shuttle landed he was luring next to deck doors with his weapon on standby.

When Dr. Murasaki stated that there was no hazardous objects in air and everyone removed their helmets, Hadrid stayed in his with visor polarized and dimmed.

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Stormrage waited for Twilightsaber to disembark the shuttle... then deliberately and slowly s everyone could see walked over to the ambassador and handed her the security card key to the weapons locker... relinquishing her access to the weapons locker to the ambassador.

Stormrage waits for the humans to remove their helmets before unsealing and removing hers, {Well here goes.. trust has to go two ways... lets hope the Humans are not willing to posion so many of their crew just to get at us!}

Removing her helm reveals a strikingly lovely woman with soft blonde hair with twin little braids at either side of the nape of her neck, and hair that hangs just a little above her shoulders held in place by a Head-piece like tiara at her brow. She has deep intense emerald green eyes. She appears to be human... except for her skin which is a light tinge of blue and she has long shapely pointed ears!
For all the humans to see her and the other aliens... the Loroi were something out of fantasy... 'Elves'... or her perhaps out of pop-culture of decades past 'Blue Vulcans'... and ALL of them were lovely women... not ONE male among them! Its oddly the strangest thing to see all these lovely space-elf woman gathered in the hangerbay... all of them effectively at human mercy!

To those that were on the bridge they recognize the blonde elf woman from the EVA journey to the probe. It it then that it is noticed that a patch of her hair in the back of her head is matted with blood and some cursory attempt has been taken to treat a severe head injury.

Stormrage walks over to the medics and speaks, "I am Teidar Sezon Sonnidezi. Teidar Sezon, my rank, is equivalent to a elite soldier commander. My name Sonnidezi means 'Storm-Rage'. I am in need of medical attention .. I have suffered a concussion that has been... mostly untreated. I am very weary... ... please help?"

Her voice is soft and her expression and posture show she is only staying on her feet by sheer force of will.
PbP:
[IC] Deep Strike 'Lt' Kamielle Lynn
[IC] Cydonia Rising/Tempest Sonnidezi Stormrage
[IC] Incursion Maiannon Golden Hair
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

"...you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."

Suederwind

Post by Suederwind »

[OOC: Ok, next post. I hope its ok. I am not sure if the music fits this time... Music:Link]

Twilightsaber looked directly into the eyes of this brown haired male, standing in front of her and performing this "ritual" called a salute. It still shocked her to see him and the others males carrying weapons and wearing some form of armor, like real warriors. Seeing this was very unfamiliar to her and it simply doesn´t feel right. Males needed to be protected and not protect others. More confusing to her was, that she could indeed not feel any of those humans, not even the one directly in front of her. That reports had been right, they surely had a very strong lotai.

[I am Mizol Parat Twilightsaber. What is your Name? Are you the one in charge here at the moment?]

She had to admit to herself, that she was a bit confused by the situation. Didn´t they know where their Captain was?
However, just as she asked that herself, the door of the hangar opened and an older male, accompanied by two of these human soldiers walked in. He was smaller than she had imagined and much older, wearing a black uniform and some kind of crude optical aid on his nose. As he stood directly in front of her, she could see, that he looked very old to her eyes. A Loroi male would be probably in his 400´s to reach this aging level.
However, the male saluted to her and said:

[Welcome aboard Cydonia, you all. I´m Captain Blake, the commanding Officer of this ship. I assume that you are the Mizol Parat?]

[Thank you Captain Blake. We are very happy about the help of you and your crew. I´m Mizol Parat Twilightsaber, but it is adequate to call me Parat Twilightsaber.]

[Very well, Parat Twilightsaber. I think we should discuss the imminent things in my office. Those two marines will bring you there, I will be there a few moments later.]
He pointed at the two guards and the Parat answered:

[I agree on that proposal and we meet us there. Mallas Sunbloom, I leave the rest here up to you. Please take good care of the sisters.]

After she had looked back to Sunbloom for a moment, she followed that guards trough the door.

Captain Blake looked around in that mess of alien woman that filled his shuttlebay. He never had thought that something like this could happen to him. Nevertheless, he had to clear this situation. Some of these woman looked to be in pretty bad shape and the good old Doc nodded in his direction.

[Dr Murasaki, bring those who are injured to the sickbay and Sergeant Aldridge, please take care they get there in one piece. Understood?]

Then he saw his First Officer, obviously kind of pissed of.

{I know he doesn´t like this decision, I don´t like it either, but this is way bigger than Cydonia alone. He has to understand that... The others, too.}

[Who of you is Mallas Sunbloom?]

He said this and looked in the ranks of the blue skinned alien woman in front of him until one of them reacted and stepped closer to him.

[I am pleased to meet you, Mallas Sunbloom. I assume you and your "sisters" will need some well deserved rest now. Sergeant Steen, would you and the rest of your squad please bring them to the guest quarters? They should be ready by now. Please do not leave them until Parat Twilightsaber and I reached an agreement on what to do next. Sergeant Steen and his men will take care of that. You are not our prisoners, but our guests and there will be food, water and beds for you there.]

After that final group went off and the hangar was as good as empty, he looked over to his First Officer, still lurking around and checking some valves and seals, with his helmet still on and polarized. He know that Hadrid could be a pain in the ass sometimes and he knew all to well, that ignoring him was not the best idea, as he most of the time had some point. He slowly got closer, stood behind him and as he was sure that they were alone in the hangar, he said:

[Hadrid, I know that you do not like this situation. I don´t feel all that well, too. But thats one of the reasons why we are out here: to make contact with one of the sides of this war, the Orgus told us about. And I´m very glad, that this are not those bug like Umiak... What do you think? I need my first Officer in that situation we are in at the moment and you know that.]
Forum RP: Cydonia Rising
[RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

Charlie

Post by Charlie »

OOC: Challenge Accepted?

In trade:
[I am Mizol Parat Twilightsaber. What is your Name? Are you the one in charge here at the moment?]

Charlie was going to reply but the Captain virtually appeared out thin air behind him, it occured to Charlie that he was not observant enough to hear the doors open and close events must be getting to him more than he though.

Charlie waited as the Captain and Mizol Parat Twilightsaber, correction Parat Twilightsaber, spoke in trade. Exchanging pleasantries mainly.

Parat Twilightsaber left with the two marines that accompanied the captain.

[Dr Murasaki, bring those who are injured to the sickbay and Sergeant Aldridge, please take care they get there in one piece. Understood?]

[Yes, sir.]

Charlie saluted Captain Blake, but he had already turned, Charlie doubted the captain saw or heard him as he was busy speaking to the group of Lorai women looking for a one Mallas Sunbloom.

Charlie waited a moment longer and moved towards Sergeant Roland Steen, the captain was give him orders but by the time Charlie got near near to Roland the captain was finished and seemed to be looking for someone else.

[Roland. Wait up. Remember when you beat me last week? I still do. I want a rematch, when I'm done with my tour group in the medical bay, let me know when and if you can make it. Look I have to go now, but don`t forget.]

Charlie sprinted to catch up to Dr Murasaki`s group along with Angela Costello and the other medics. With them were three Lorai, non of which he knew their names but Charlie recognized the one rescued by Sergeant Roland. Not much to see beyond that everyone medics and Lorai alike remained inside their EVA suits, Charlie was the only not wearing a helmet.

Charlie gave a walking salute to the Doctor.

[Lieutenant?... Doctor Murasaki? The captain ordered me to remain with the three Lorai. I have some medical training if you need I may be of some small assistance, or just let me know and I'll stay out of your way. Do you want me to seal up my suit?]
No sorcery lies beyond my grasp. - Rubick, the Grand Magus

Hālian

Post by Hālian »

Mizol Losat Malidasaria slowly removes her helmet, revealing another blue-skinned, pointy-eared face, this one with tied-back black and blue hair that disappears into her suit and -- most strikingly -- two differently-colored eyes: one amber and the other one grey.

She steps forward, turning to Sgt. Steen as he walks over to the assemblage of Loroi, and speaks to him in English.

"Greetings. My name is Mizol Losat Malidasaria. Mizol Losat denotes respectively my caste and rank, the latter being directly below that of Parat Benganenzit. My spoken name translates as 'Thoughtvenom', although I much prefer its native form."
Don't delay, join today!

Beliskner

Post by Beliskner »

Seeing empty dockbay Hadrid removed his helmet when the captain addressed him.

[I think we are playing dangerous game, Sir.] Hadrid shot back with hearable irony.

[Yes, but that's why we need to stay focused at our goal.] Captain said, [I will try to find out more about our guests.]

[Well... good luck with that Sir. Meanwhile I will relieve myself, my shift ended officially 2 hours ago. I could use a nap.]

[Very well but before you do that, check at ours guests. They should all be housing the guest rooms for the moment.]

[As you wish sir.] Hadrid saluted and both went back to elevator from where they departed.

Hadrid left at Deck 2, where he went to armory to retain his rifle and EVA suit. He didn't need it anymore...

He left armory dressed in his bridge officer uniform with black hoodie* on and revolver holster fixed at his left thigh.
He moved across the deck where he reached main doors leading to guest apartments guarded by two soldiers from security detail. Seeing First officer approaching they saluted. He saluted back and said:

[Sergeant Steen, what is the situation?]

--------
* black tactical hoody, there are visible name, blood type, ship's insignia and his rank patches all over it.

Dragoon

Post by Dragoon »

To Mizol Malidasaria.
roland raised an eyebrow he had to admit the Lori were better looking than he expected from aliens. He wondered what other similarities they had with Humans other than their looks

[{trade] "Mizol, I'm a sergeant...higher than a soldier lower than an officer. I am second in command of the marines aboard the Cydonia."]Roland removed his helmet as it seemed the medics were fairly satisfied there was nothing infectious in the air. He glanced around curiously for a moment then gave a slight shrug as if dismissing a question.[{Trade} My name translates roughly to "Will to protect the great land of stone".... Roland will do if you like....or Sergeant Steen."
Roland was not a very handsome man, his features were rough and angular, and his nose was broken more than once. He smiled slightly, as he hung his helmet off the hook on the side of the belt. " I can arrange showers and clean uniforms for you and your team if you like."

[{Over radio} I'm with Mizol Malidasaria, Just arrived at Guest quarters sir. So far nothing out of the ordinary. Other than the fact they are all ...way too human looking...Someone back at exobiology is going to have a stroke when they find out there are other human...ish races out here.."]

Edit: had to adjust some things to fit intot he sequence of events
Last edited by Dragoon on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yiuel

Post by Yiuel »

Softsapphire's experience was one she had never seen before. She see the humans, she could hear them. All of those senses were activated. But her sanzai senses were completely dead. She could notice her sisters, but nothing would "register" with the humans. As a proud scientist, she knew very well that she could not extrapolate from a single individual; the fact that random humans not specifically chosen to meet with telepathic loroi were all sanzai-dead was the proof she needed to fairly clearly establish the truth of their lotai.

Softsapphire was not her first experience with non-loroi people. But they all at least registered. This time, she could not rely at all on her sanzai abilities to notice even a slight emotional change. But, at least, she had a great experience with non-sanzaiing species, so while she felt blind not being able to sense them in that specific way, she was still in known woods when dealing with all the facial expressions and non-verbal cues.

Her first contact was thus a rather silent one. When removing her helmet showing her face with her long pale whitish green hair, she remained silent until someone approached her. She decided to observe humans, using all her skills to see if their interactions were honest (something she knew was uncommon among non-sanzai people) and if not, to what degree. She also decided to look at crew interaction. The presence of males was not as baffling to her than most of her sisters, but she was curious to see how a 1 to 1 male to female ratio species' relations could evolve, especially how they relate on closed spaceships.

All the while, she still kept Stormrage in her sight, to make sure of her wellbeing. Among the crew, Softsapphire believed that Stormrage would be the one who will most need the counsellor skills she had developped with time.

(OOC:If any human is curious about me, who seems to be really looking at all humans intently, to the point that someone could feel like a lab rat, just send me a PM with what you say. After we have had some interaction (or need the DM's input), we can post it here.)
la nɔtʀʏltsɪmœ ʀɛv, dɛ ʒã puʀ la pʀɔtɛʒe
nu vœnõ dõkœ dœ tupaʀtu, puʀ ɛtʀœ sa ɡʀãdaʀme
dœ la site pʀɔtɛktœʀ, dœ sœ ʀɛvœ defãsœʀ
ynjõ dœ la fɔʀsœ dœ tus, nu vwasijalɔʀ lɛzɔʀiɔnɪt

- The Chant of A Certain Army

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Stormrage is not use to projecting anything but strength being seen as injured and in need of help is... unnerving and embarrassing to her. So she follows the medics with her sisters in silence taking up a position beside the pregnant crewsister in her opinion the most delicate of the Loroi present. Making sure she is treated gently and her child not endangered.

At the medbay Storm is sat at a bunch while the medics check over her head to see if any stitches are needed but find some form a aerosol fast flesh has already been applied to her cut scalp and the blood in her hair is superficial she is not currently bleeding... though they wonder at what was used to seal such a large cut so well. Taking a sample of the 'sprayed on flesh', discretely, and with some analysis it is revealed to be some from of bioplastic that though organic is not actually alive but as part of its function is absorbs the blood from the healing wound and metabolizes it to keep its seal until natural healing takes place and the source of nutrients is gone then it likely would just dry up and peel of like a layer of latex! The materials bio-engineering to produce this substance has the medics squealing inside in excitement at such technical genius! Discretely as possible they take another sample of the material when they examine her and store it for the bio-engineers back home to examine!

Of course they took samples of the blood in her hair! Even a cursory examination revealed the loroi had a DNA structure that was completely different and the blood was blue which might be why they all appear bluish in skin tone. Their DNA and biochemistry were completely different and likely an exotic form of hemocyanin causing their blood's coloring and respiration cycle. Just from these few samples.. the scientists would have years of research!

But indeed Storm's head injury has the medics concerned.. it was quite severe from the large knot forming she was most certainly suffering from a concussion. So they applied a ice pack to reduce the swelling and told her to make sure there was no internal damage they needed to perform a MRI scan of her to make sure.

Storm was too tired and groggy to question overmuch... even when they told her she must get out of the armor plated vacc-suit she was wearing as its metal would interfere with their scanner and be dangerous near the machine.

So they walked her to a exam room and had her undress. Of course they did not tell her she was being monitored.
Storm removed her Vacc-suit its armor plates piled neatly as she could manage with her holsterd and unloaded blaster on top of the pile.

She wore only her Teidar Gold and Greytoned Bioplas crewsuit. The medics found a new discovery... the crew suit she wore was similar to all the same crew uniforms that they were discovering ALL the Loroi wore under their vacc-suits. These were an even more advanced form of that wondrous wound sealant they had sampled from Storm. A synthetic Bioplastic that not only reacted to external stimuli hardening into armor when needed but also cleaning the loroi and absorbing their body wastes and heat to keep itself maintained. It kept them warm and cooled at the same time like a second skin! A miraculous level of technological achievement... it was likely the loroi almost never took these off! There would be little need to!

However, Storm's Teidar suit was a little too armored with metal attachments for her to go into the MRI machine safely and the medics gently requested she remove it. To which her response was a sour look of impatience. The medics started to explain that the MRI machine produced powerful magnetic pulses that would ..damage her suit or perhaps the machine where she to be clad in her ...crew suit with it on...

Storm only listened part ways then waved them off as she complied returning her to the exam room they handed her a pair of exam-robes to wear for dignity. Storm was too tired to argue at how primitive their tech was and the ice pack was lessening the throbbing ache in her head. So she complied...

Much to the scientist's excitement... Music
Storm undressed and indeed she wore nothing under her bioplas armor. The monitoring staff learned that indeed Loroi were not just skin deep on the surface human-like they were very human-like! They way they moved to balance when standing, the ripple of muscle groups under their skin, the structure and bend of skeleton, the way she balanced on the balls of her feet - even how her throat flashed at her breathing. She was a cool shade of blue with smooth unblemished skin, long delicate looking pointed ears and long fingers... and ALL blue! To the female staff members it was a bit unnerving how physically attractive the loroi.. or at least this one was and the reaction the male crew members had to the very female being before them disrobing. Eliciting some very dangerous scowls at the male staff from the female medics, 'Yeah buster that look had better be for science!' The loroi had very little if any body hair and almost no flab whatsoever. Not large breasted, the norm being about a B-cup. They were mammals and apparently gave birth to live young that they nursed. Storm's shortish blonde hair with the little braids at the nape of her neck being the norm of the loroi females... all possessed of luxuriant exotically colored hair that made many of the female staff green with envy!

Storm put on the exam-robes and exited the exam room nonethewiser she had been monitored the whole time. The medics led her to the MRI machine. and told her to lay down on the table while the large circular machine was warmed up.

In the MRI machine the doctors only needed a head scan but didn't tell Storm that the machine could be limited to only that as they ran her entire body through the scanner to get a total internal scan of the loroi form. The revelations were shocking! The loroi had very similar organs and organ placement smaller in some cases but remarkable the same! Brain, lungs, heart, intestines smaller though, and definitely all the working structures of a young human woman ovaries, uterus mammary glands. Her muscles were all in the similar places anchored to her skeleton with cartilage... though they were seemingly more effeciently arranged.. no flab at all! An interesting note about her reproductive organs noted that likely she had likely very long cycles of infertility for internally she had a structure for perhaps storing genetic material from a mating and keeping it viable from long perioids. So.. no monthly period cycle like human females... something the female doctors felt enviously was cheating. Though something of note the lymph glands system and endocrine organs were much smaller than a human norm and the Loroi body temperature was much less than a human! The doctors noted the Loroi on a whole must find the temperature of the "Cydonia" to be almost ...tropical in relation to what their used to. All in all the Loroi as best could be conjectured had Very efficient internal organs noticeably moreso than humans as if designed to improve on every facet of human physiology.. a warrior race meant for battle!

But for her head injury there was no actual internal bleeding her injury was healing fine no clots of blood though she had indeed a hairline fracture and would need to be monitored for a few days.

To the scientist that examined her vacc-suit while she was occupied ... another marvel was discovered. The armor plating was not any material they were familiar with though there were little flecks of material from from some other portion of the suit not obvious that were embedded in the surface as if the vacc-suit had been subjected to the fringe of an explosion. A material analysis of these flecks of armor revealed it was a advance cerametal...the closest approximation was a Bi-phase Carbide compound of some sort. Literally a manufactured diamond armor 5 to 10 times stronger than steel and only a fraction of the weight!

The Loroi had amazing materials technology.. again as many of the fleck that could be collected were cleaned off the armor and stored for later scientific analysis!
Last edited by sunphoenix on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

Suederwind

Post by Suederwind »

[A pure OOC post this time, I hope this makes the current situation more clear to you.
First: Where is everyone?
Thoughtvenom, Softsapphire, Nelopaio, Steen and (soon) Ferox are at or in the guest quarters. Those quarters have been prepared for these visitors: there are a bit more cramped than usual: 4 beds in each cabin, spare cloths (a jumpsuit on every bed, they might not fit everyone), food (basic emergency rations) and water.
Paiad, Stormrage, Charlie and Dr. Murasaki are in the sickbay, with them are that young and pregnant Loroi, Copperspear and the medics from before.
Twilightsaber waits in the Captains Office till Blake returns and they will have a little conversation off screen.

Second: How much time is left?
Time till ECS-170 Alberta arrives: ~36 hours
I hope that I didn´t forget anyone. :oops: ]
[RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

Suederwind

Post by Suederwind »

At the guest quarters:
SpoilerShow
Bomber walked through the main corridor of the guest quarters and looked into every room as he walked by. These "guests" looked a bit confused to him. Some were looking at the water bottles in their rooms, as if they had never seen something like that before. Another of these females looked into a mirror and started tapping on the edges and spoke something like "access media files... hello?" and then turned around to him and asked why this computer terminal was deactivated. It took him about ten minutes to explain to her that this mirror was just that, a mirror and no computer monitor. Some of the others were sitting on the filed beds, placed in the rooms for them and looked at him as if he were a ghost. Strangely there was not a single male with them, only females.

{Strange... very strange... Maybe the Seargent knows whats going on...}

Well, all of this might not have been this... strange if there wasn´t this alien female, constantly following and observing him. Every time he looked over his shoulder, she tried to hied it, but he was not tricked that easiely. She didn´t look unattractive to him, if she would be a human she would look kind of lovely to him, but right at the moment she gazed directly at him. With that strange smile that Dr. Murasaki saves only for the most unexpected cases that require extensive tests.
And there... again!

{Is there something wrong with my face? Is she to shy to speak with me or drill a hole in my skull just by looking?}

What should he do?
---------------------------
Hadrid was on his way to the guest quarters, to meet with Steen and that "Mallas Nelopaio". Shortly before he arrived, his com-unit peeped and Captain Blake was speaking to him:

[Ferox, please take care that none of our guests leaves their quarters, at least for the moment and check if they need anything else. There will be a meeting in conference room 2 in about an hour, all higher officers should be there. We will discuss what to do next there. Please take care that the others are there as well.]

On the Medbay:

SpoilerShow
Dr. Murasaki looked over the results from that MRI scan from that blond alien that called herself Stormrage in his office. He was absolutely shocked by this results! The size and shape of her bones, organs, etc... was well in human limits. As if there was no difference, but only on first sight. Her DNA and blood samples were something completely different. He had never seen something like this before and that made he feel very uncomfortable, as he was surly no stupid marine.
He let the computer search for something even remotely comparable to this blood sample in the ships database. Still full of doubt, he watched those images of that females body again. If there weren´t that blue skin and the pointy ears, she would look very beautiful to him, her body was surly looking attractive. But this was no peepshow, he was a professional and studied those pictures exactly...
A loud beep draw his attention to the computer terminal on his desk. There was finally a result, he knew there would be something comparable in that database, but as he looked on the screen he had to take a deep breath and started to read again and again and again. Then he spoke to himself:

[That has to be a joke! Their blood is similar to that from Horseshoe crabs?! How can that be?]

Costello looked through the only half closed door and said with a worried face, unusual to her normally happy character:

[Are you... ok, Doc?]

[Yes... Uhm... Don´t worry... I´m fine.]

He couldn´t look up from those results. Blood based on hemocyanin... Now that is something special!

[Doctor, could you please look after that pregnant one? She says that she can´t sleep because of the pain...]

He really had forgotten about the others, after this exciting results. Time to get back to work!

[I will be there in just a moment, Costello!]

But what could he really do for her? The usual painkillers wouldn´t work on her, because of their totally different body chemistry. He hoped that one of the other femals could help him...
[RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

Charlie

Post by Charlie »

Charlie had tried several times to speak to Dr. Murasaki on the way to and even at the medical bay, he had been waved off an equal number of times. He did not blame Murasaki over much, there had been a few tales by scuttle butt as to his extra curricular activities none of them pretty. Charlie judged a man by his actions and Dr. Murasaki was very intent on his job, if nothing else.

Charlie moved towards the door and stood near the entrence.
Putting his helmet on the ground along with his rifle, and watched the goings on, he wanted to help but being still fully clad in the EVA suit made him think twice he would just get in the way of the professionals.

Charlie watched as the medics and the good doctor examined the Lorai women who lifted the heavy locker, the head wound she had did not seem that bad from where Charlie was standing, but as head wounds go looks can be deceiving. The medical team took an conspicuous amount time to examine it, even considering the seriousness of the injury. . Then they shared conspiratorial glances and went back to examine it again. Charlie suspected they were getting the maximum number of samples while providing care.

When next Charlie saw her, as she had gone in to a another room, the armored women had became a jump suited one. As she approached the MRI machine, she was waved off back to the room. Charlie briefly saw the jump suit, form fitting and advanced looking.

Charlie`s mind continued to process short term memory in to long term memory as he pondered everything he was learning about Humanities new friends. There was going to be a lot of debriefing, as they try to wring every last bit of information out of me, after all this.

When next he saw her she was in a medical robe, Charlie thought once again these Lorai were amazingly human like. The most obvious differences were the shade of blue she seemed to be and the pointed ears. Her arms and legs looked to be fit, she looked quite fit just not fit enough to carry that locker. This bothered Charlie, their muscles must be quite a bit stronger.

Dr. Murasaki walked off into a back room, and was there for a few minutes while the MRI was spinning up.

Angela Costello stood by the door to where Dr. Murasaki and said something to him but Charlie was to far away to hear what.

Tired of being a post, Charlie walked towards Costello.

Angela Costello with her soft red-blond hair and freckles, was the one medical tech that Charlie liked.

The few times he went for a booster shot Charlie was happy to talk to Angela, naturally a happy person she made the experience less tedious.

As he approached he gently taped her shoulder with is index finger.

In English:
[Ms. Costello, is there some you need? Or something you need done? I'd understand if there nothing I can do, but if there is just let me know. I'll be right over there.]

Charlie pointed at the door.

[The captain told me to keep watch over our guests.]

Suederwind

Post by Suederwind »

[Ms. Costello, is there some you need? Or something you need done? I'd understand if there nothing I can do, but if there is just let me know. I'll be right over there.]

Charlie pointed at the door.

[The captain told me to keep watch over our guests.]

Angela turned around and looked at the marine, only known as "Charlie" to everyone in sickbay. She knew before, from the times he had been here, that he was kind of handsome. She smiled at him and said after a brief moment in which she thought what to say:

[Hello Charlie. There is indeed something you might help us with...]

she slightly nodded in the direction of that pregnant Loroi female, that laid on one of the stretchers on medbay.

[We are not fully sure whats wrong with her, even after we examined her multiple times. She is in terrible pain as it seems and we still haven´t found some kind of painkiller that would work on them. She somehow doesn´t speak, but we noticed that she... calms down and relax when a... man... is close to her. Maybe you can talk to her a bit and try to ease her pain? You know, the old fashioned way... Hold her hand and such things?]

On that last sentence she blinked with her eye and somehow had to blush. She wasn´t sure if he got that undertone...
[RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

bunnyboy

Post by bunnyboy »

Paiad flinched when she noticed new human.
{When did he come in? How long I have been sitting in here?}
She recognized the room was same where she sat down, but couldn't remember what happened after that.
{I must be more sick and tired than I thought.}
She tried to stand up, but her legs didn't follow her will. Her stomach feeled heavy and she asked in weak voice.
"I need carbon, water and my suit removed before it's too late. Alone if possible."
Supporter of forum RPG

Suederwind

Post by Suederwind »

She tried to stand up, but her legs didn't follow her will. Her stomach feeled heavy and she asked in weak voice.
"I need carbon, water and my suit removed before it's too late. Alone if possible."

In the blink of an eye on of the other doctors* on medbay was close to her and helped her up. He offered her his hand to hold on, looked at her with his friendly face and said:

[You shouldn´t stand up on your own. You are to weak for walking alone at the moment. I´m sorry that I could not help you earlier, but please take my hand, I bring you to a containment room. You can remove your suit there and I will give you a medicine. I hope that it will help you.]

[OOC: * That would be Dr. Noel, male, French, 25 years old, 1,76 tall, short dark hair, green eyes and a assistant doctor aboard Cydonia.]
[RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Stormrage followed the human doctor's instructions a little unnerved by the big machine they asked her to lie down on the table before. She almost refused but saw there were no means to strap or restrain the subject on the table so she relented.. and besides she could shut it off if she choose. No physical restraints could hold her anyways.. even with her head-piece amplifier in the room with her bioplas armor... she could still kill everyone here before any actual armed guards with sufficient firepower could show up to hinder her... so she humored the human researchers... she was pretty sure the machine had other functions...but if it was betrayal the humans wanted.. they would NOT find her unprepared even disarmed and unarmored... she was Unsheathed!

Storm was pleasantly surprised...! The moment the machine began to operate she realized exactly what it did despite the human's clumsy subterfuge as she physically felt the soothing magnetic fields ripple across her body - her psychokinetic ability to manipulate and control electricity made her sensitive to magnetic fields about her.. especially ones this powerful!

Storm chuckled inside, {how crude... don't they have better scanning technology than this?}

She knew they could scan her physically in great detail getting a recording of her internal skeleton, organs... everything... it did not matter... especially when it felt this good! From the initial examination of Captain Jardin, Stormrage knew that Loroi were physically very similar to humaniti... almost unnervingly so. Though no Loroi Doranzor researcher wished to voice it... it was too close a similarity for there not to be some common if not ancestry at the very least origin convergence... the ramifications of which would shake Loroi understanding of themselves to the core... at the VERY least!

Storm wanted to stretch out her psychokinetic talents and really flex in the soothing magnetic fields washing across her.. but refrained from any psychokinetic manifestations. It was too soon and it was something the humans did NOT need to know about the Loroi until it was needed.

Try as she might not to Storm relaxed and drifted to sleep as the machine hummed and caressed her with magnetic fields.

She was awoken by an orderly touching her thigh to tell her the scan was done.

She sat up and felt the ice pack at her head. It had greatly soothed her pain to a dull manageable throb and it had indeed reduced the swelling lump she was sporting from her concussion. Weariness clawed at her will and she involuntarily yawned.

Speaking in Trade, "I thank you. This ...ice pack has seemed to help greatly. My head feels much better and I am no longer dizzy. Have I sustained any continuing trauma? Please share any data with Paiad or Softsapphire... they are medical and scientific experts among my crewsisters. If we are done here, I am... tired. I would like to rest now in our... guest quarters."

Her voice was soft and melodious. No different or distinctive from a human voice. From her tone and inflection were one not looking at her... there would be no difference between her tonal quality and any other human voice... it was remarkable! The Loroi were not just a warrior race... they were 'Art' given flesh... very lovely sexy flesh at that!

She stands gathering/straightening her exam robes and walks for the exam room to recover her disrobed gear. She carries herself with a dignity and bearing that is proud and self-assured. She casts her gaze about the medlab to assess how the other Loroi are being seen too and seems satisfied.

There is no doubt she is a officer of some sort, keenly measuring her surroundings.

She enters the exam room and puts her bioplas armored crew suit on. It is very form fitting.. but clearly functionally effective even if oddly color... perhaps some denotation of a rank or a chaste system? She dons her headpiece and, holsters her blaster again... this time snapping the securing flap down. She picks up her armored vacc-suit and helmet to leave and wait to be shown her guest quarters.
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

Senanthes

Post by Senanthes »

Sitting on her assigned bunk, Nelopaio discarded her EVA suit at her earliest opportunity, the cumbersome thing arrayed neatly in one corner of the tiny cabin, leaving her in her bioplas uniform armor... Somehow, she feels a bit lost in the mix, having mostly had time to herself since being recovered and reunited. Though she made her rounds through the medbay, stopping to speak with her sisters when she could to either offer reassurance or some minor bit of direction, especially to the Soroin she knows is starting to burst, having been expecting for some time now. Spending what time she can there, eventually, she found herself back in this tiny cabin, dutifully composing a report to be read much later, upon their return, regarding first contact... Day one. As the ranking officer, it falls to her to keep track of such things, to a degree...

...Regardless, her presence feels superflous to her own perceptions... Mostly just lost in thought, she's slowly scrubbing away at the dried blood on the side of her face, unconsciously roving near the scar under her hair. Another ship... Another crew... And again, here she is, among the survivors... Nelopaio can't help but wonder how much of their collective luck she's managed to use up on her own.

Sighing quietly, she eventually finishes her self-cleaning, then pulls her legs up into a seiza like position, closing her eyes and quieting her mind... It's times like this that the minor meditative techniques imparted to her come into their own. Lacking focus among the rest of the weary survivors, Nelopaio starts to seek it in the depths of her own mind, her modified amplifier set safely aside to prevent any accidents if someone enters...
Last edited by Senanthes on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlie

Post by Charlie »

Charlie looked toward Loroi female laid on one of the stretchers in medbay. He looked back to Costello,

[She doesn`t speak at all? I don`t suppose we know her name at least? Look it shouldn`t be a problem, I'll get right on it.]

Somehow it felt like a brick impacted the back of his head. He worked up the courage and he started to move slowly towards the Lorai women. Removing his gloves, clipping them to his belt he sat down next to her.

In Trade:
[My name is Charles Aldridge, my rank is Sergeant. You can call me Sergeant Aldridge or Charlie if you like.]

Charlie slowly and hesitantly put his hand on her shoulder as not to spook her. He removed it as quickly.

[If you ever need anything just let me know.]

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Stormrage watched the unfolding activity and saw her pregnant crewsister feeling her emotional distress from among the others. Stormrage wanted to rest ...but her sister needed some help. As Stormrage approached she saw the human solider trying to comfort her crewsister and his shy and almost tender attempt to comfort her was... cute.

There was one thing the Loroi and humanity shared - it was a ... natural empathy for the injured or ill.

Stormrage stepped up carrying her vacc-suit she acknowledged the soldier - she recognized him from the Hanger Bay; speaking in Trade,"Thank you for trying to aid my distressed crewsister. That is kind of you... Charlie..."

There was the slightest hint of a smile upon her lovely features.

Stormrage stepped around to the other side of the cot and set down the bundle of her vacc-suit and gently took her sisters hand saying nothing her expression very tender and concerned. As she leaned over the pregnant loroi sister Storm brushed a stray stand of blonde hair from her face as she knelt. Her footsteps were light - surely her shapely, petite, very feminine form could not be as strong as she appeared to be in the cargo bay?

In sanzai, {"Sister are you in pain? I can feel your distress... if you are in pain I will call Paiad or Softsapphire over. How is your child sweet sister?"}
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

Victor_D

Post by Victor_D »

Ctirad Black was sitting in his chair in the Science Lab, reviewing Dr. Murasaki’s findings concerning the Loroi anatomy and DNA analysis.

{That’s impossible,} he thought. He remembered discussing the topic with his academic colleagues in university back on Earth. Any aliens we might encounter would be vastly different from us in appearance and the contact with the Orgus seemed to confirm that. Yet here they were, these ‘Loroi’. The chances that Nature would produce a species so *markedly* similar to humans in anatomy, yet so different in genetic makeup, were practically nil.

He looked at the computer screen at his desk, which was replaying footage from the security cameras in the Medbay, and paused it when one of these Loroi females undressed before examination. {So human like…} He shook his head to dispel the uncomfortable thought that were going through his head.

{Are the Loroi playing with us? Have they captured one of our scout ships, and made these creatures in our image for some reason? But if they did, why not make them even more similar to us? What would they gain by making them look like this?} A painful realization flashed in his mind. {I could have been on one of those Scout Ships, if they didn’t send me to “advise” our “friends” in the Colonial Fleet.} He exhaled. {But then I wouldn’t have got this opportunity. I need to find out more about these people.}