[RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

A spot for collections of Outsider-related original fan fiction and related works.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

sunphoenix

Re: [RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

Post by sunphoenix »

Suederwind wrote: {Stormrage, this is not the time for personal experiments with those humans. Keep your emotions under control or I wont be that friendly next time!}
Stormrage was not moved and too tired for a protracted battle of wills as she moved to set her armored vacc-suit down next to the bed neatly on the floor pulling her Blaster powercell from the suit's belt compartments, she replied with sanzai somewhat frostily and without focusing it in a private sending but a general one perhaps from fatigue but not likely, { "I understand your concerns, Twilightsaber but just as you have directives to accomplish on this mission... I too have directives that I will also accomplish as well. Directives that come directly from Torrai Command... were Copperspear conscious she would inform you of them but such is not the case. No, I will not reveal all of those directives to you... but I will not fail to accomplish them. It is not my emotions that are out of control... sometimes.. I actually enjoy my tasks. I will not jeopordize the mission. I have just as much interest in seeing it succeed, but I also have my orders. I am going to rest now.. we can ...discuss things when I'm rested. We need to establish a Soroin guard... or watch... even if unarmed at our shuttle. I'll organize a duty regimen when I'm rested. And I still think you should push for our shuttle to be considered a diplomatic Loroi Union Embassy in Extremis. But that is a... 'discussion' for when my head is not throbbing in pain... Rest well crewsister." }

Storm draws her blaster and and loads it, detaching her holster from her bioplas armor and setting it on the nightstand next to her bed along with her Psi-amplifier circlet. Then she goes to the lavatory turning the shower on she steps in letting the refreshing water pour over her as she unseals her bioplas crewsuit armor and under the stream of water undresses... letting the bioplas armor absorb the hydration ...crude as it is to replenish itself. The normal storage rack in a Loroi sleeping suite would have a much more efficient means to repair/nutrient enrich and 'feed' a bioplas suit but this would do. Finished she let the water pour down and clean her hair of the day's fatigue. She was uncertain of the bottles of cleaning solution within the shower so she ignored them.

Stepping out she found a closet with many jumpsuits and spare hangers and hung her bioplas armor on one of them. The hairdryer was a convenient discovery and she made use of it joyfully as she toweled off dry... but still nude. She pondered what to wear to bed as her bioplas was still wet slowly absorbing the hydration and bodily wastes from her skin for sustenance... she then glumly considered she had not eaten anything in many hours. But figured it would be best for Paiad and Softsapphire to figure out what in the human food stores was 'safe' to eat.

Walking into the bedroom she found a dresser that had simple white clothing though it did not fully cover... she choose a large {Tee-shirt} shirt that was obviously too large fer her but did allow her to walk around somewhat covered and modestly as it hung down to her mid-thigh... at least in her room. It would do for now... as she was going to sleep. She adjusted the temeperature in the suite from the environmental controls until it was comfortably cooler in the room.

She walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed and picked up the ice pack from her vacc-suit helmet held it to her head for several minutes... until the pain subsided. She nodded slightly weariness finally taking its toll.

Then she placed the icepack on the nightstand - just opposite her blaster within easy reach. Storm pulled back the covers and curled up in the bed under them. resting her head upon the pillow. She looked up annoyed the light switch not within reach... a flick or TK power and the switch plunged the room into brief darkness... before the reddish hued nightlight above the bed slowly warmed to life bathing the room in a soft reddish light like soft dim moonlight.

Sleep came fast... and unfortunately... so did the dreams... nightmares of battle and space - brutally slain crewsisters, friends, desperate situations adrift lost in space of life & death and overarching the disproving gaze, unyielding, of her proud and aloof mother Lomisonni ‘Bright-Storm’. Her mind pondered not even consciously...

Why am I always returning to the Deathwind? Can I not move on? All my friends died there... and nothing I did mattered. Spirits help this not happen again... almost did anyways... 31 is better than 0... I should feel blessed ... why do I still feel ... failure... Mother why am I never good enough for you?

Her mind shifted to a collage of shifting thoughts and fears of deep subconscious sleep and drifting fancy... the last image being a tall dark-haired brown-eyed human marine with a sweet smile of affection... charles...
PbP:
[IC] Deep Strike 'Lt' Kamielle Lynn
[IC] Cydonia Rising/Tempest Sonnidezi Stormrage
[IC] Incursion Maiannon Golden Hair
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

"...you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."

Charlie

Post by Charlie »

Charlie stepped through the door, while trying and failing to remain unseen. Charlie felt like everyone was staring, although he may have been just jumpy.

[Mon Dieu! Aldrige... ] Charlie heard the french Medic speak, truthful he had forgotten the mans name. Noel something, Charlie couldn`t remember the fatigue must be making think slower.

{It`s just fatigue, nothing else...}

[Corporal Nordstroem is on her way down here... Just go to bed after she is here, ok? And take the rest of your shift off. You look worse than Chief Abramovic after that last engine inspection...]

{My shift? It must have ended, I kept on deck though to the next. Thats why I feel so weak... Well at least I can sleep now.}

Charlie waited a few moments for Corporal Nordstroem a lanky blonde-white haired maiden, however her most striking feature was her blue eyes - they could freeze the blood of the hardest Drill Sargent easily. Most forgo looking her in eyes over much, but she was pleasant enough. However at this particular moment Charlie did not feel to have the strength to bandy words over much.

Charlie wasted no time with pleasantries, he saluted and made a hasty escape.

Charlie briefly considered a shower, but felt more of his strength ebb - he promptly chartered a course for the armory. He still had his weapon and EVA suit.

Charlie arrived at the armory, and dealt with the formalities as swiftly as possible, freed from some of his burden, Charlie made straight and true for his quarters.

He tried to avoid all contact with other people, and did so. During
the trek to Charlie`s room, his thoughts turned to what happened at the guest quarters.

{What happened exactly, I wonder. It wasn`t all bad... I think. I mean, I liked it maybe... I don`t know. Whatever she did, It needs to stay with me.}

Charlie arrived at his room with out much trouble, He quickly changed from his work suit to a Tee Shirt and shorts. He rubbed his head, nothing hurt but he felt like it should.

{I'm sure something happened...}

Charlie climbed into his bunk, and got under the blankets.

{...So why is it that I want to see her again...}

Charlie lay down and felt gravity increase the thousand fold, pulling him into sleep filled oblivion.

{...I'll just make sure she is ok, and has everything she needs...}

Charlie fell into a deep sleep, free of the worries that built up. Oddly he had a smile on his face...
No sorcery lies beyond my grasp. - Rubick, the Grand Magus

Suederwind

Post by Suederwind »

For the human side
SpoilerShow
Captain Blake thought for a moment and looked at Sergent Steen.
[I'll expect your suggestions for those drills tomorrow.

He then drank the rest of his coffee and looked around.
[Is there anything else we should discuss now? If not, I declare this meeting closed.
For the Loroi side:
SpoilerShow
Twilightsaber looked into the eyes of her crewsisters. Were they alright or frightend by the situation? Well, there was still a lot to discuss with those humans

{Well, I suggest that we adapt to their sleepcycle and rest now. Is there anything else we should talk about at the moment?}
Forum RP: Cydonia Rising
[RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

Beliskner

Post by Beliskner »

With meeting ending Hadrid rosed and head towards officer's quarters. Passing main hall and locked doors to guest rooms he stopped and turned forward men guarding it.

[Keep those doors closed and locked, no one is allow to enter or leave this room without MY or Captain's authorization. Is that clear?]

[Yes, sir] said marine from guard detail.

[Good, make sure you tell that to next shift. Carry one.]

Seeing nod from marines, Hadrid continued toward his room. Officer's quarters have similar pattern to guest rooms, small lobby and 2-3 bed cabins with private bathrooms with exception of captain's and first officer's cabins. While Captain cabin have 2 rooms and bathroom for his own disposal, Hadrid's room is in size of typical officers room but with only one bed. Instead 2 beds there is desk with computer screen on it, chair and small bookstand filled with old paper books(most of them concern are engineering, mechanics and another technical things) and standard wardrobe. Also there are (privately bought) 2 square upholstered in black leather stools placed against the wall used by guests.

Hadrid was about to enter his cabin when he saw ensign Kitty Anderson approaching in hurry.

[Commander, Sir Do you got a minute?] Kitty said catching Ferox in door.

[Kitty can it wait? I could use a good sleep.]

[Well... I wanted to talk, much is happening around lately.]

Hadrid lowered his head truing to focus [Alright, get in but be quick about it.]

Entering Hadrid's room Kitty as always, saw small mess on his desk(opened several books, countless sheets of paper filled with sort of calculations). Hadrid sat at his chair and looked at her.

[Ok let's hear it.]

[Ok.] she closed doors behind. [How did you find them?]

[Who?]

[Loroi of course, who else?] Kitty grabbed one of stools and sat on it, in front of Ferox.

[Aaa that thing, you are still angry at me?]

[We had this situation before.]

[You are angry at me. Hey that situation with asteroid doesn't count..]

[Excuses, but you are stalling]

[I don't know Kitty, I saw flashes on horizon.]

[That it? 'flashes' you must be lucky or I should say Loroi were lucky.]

[What that supposed to mean?] Hadrid stood up and moved a bit to his wardrobe and started removing his hoody

[Meaning that 'If you didn't saw them at that time, we wouldn't have such problems now' we would simply collect remains.]

Hadrid turned toward her, unzipping his upper part of uniform [You blame me from troubles? Trust me Anderson, I am pissed off the same as you.]

[You are? How so?]

[Well, firstly captain ignores my warning about security, secondly he allows them to have weapon with them, thirdly.. well I feel like captain rolled out red carpet for them... ] he tossed his shirt inside wardobe staying in underwear sleeveless shirt.

[Hm you got that right. What's your opinion about them, I mean loroi.]

[Opinion? Please Kitty I am Aldean officer, I do not have personal opinion.] Hadrid sat back to his chair and started removing his boots.

Kitty exploded with laugh [Now you are joking. I mean it. Some guys were talking..]

[About?]

[Well...] kitty tried to find words [Well don't stop now..]

[Some guys were looking at them and talking among themselves comparing.. you know what I mean]

[I guess, but what's stir about?] Hadrid placed his boots under the table.

[Stir? Why the fuck they are comparing alien's asses?] Anderson jump up from stool in anger

[Because it's what guys do?]

[Why doesn't they measure ours then?]

[Oi they measured it several times already I'm sure of it]

[You hog] Kitty snap back [hey you started]

[Maybe they will give you 'good shiny armor knight' recuse fuck for saving their skins.]

Hadrid looked at her like stoned, sitting in his chair. [What the fuck did you say to me?]

[O I'm sorry did I say it aloud?]

[You did. Why are you in period mode?]

[What? no I don't have one yet]

[Good, I was afraid that you would claw some loroi faces in rage. Kitty amusing at it is I want sleep we will finish this conversation later ok?]

[Fine] she looked at his bed and made provocative posture [my bed is cold at nights]

[Get another warm blanket from quartermaster.] Hadrid said trying to ignore her "offer"

[What?!?] Kitty said walled with response. [Arrr you are such... never mind] She turned and left Hadrid cabin.

Seeing Ensign gone Hadrid quickly opened small closet in floor from which he took bottle of rum and took one big sip. {Damm and that's only the beginning....}

Soon he crawled to his bed...
Last edited by Beliskner on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senanthes

Post by Senanthes »

Frowning in thought o herself, Nalopaio reflects on the days events... Fully intending to have a word with a few people, not the least of which would be her counterpart on the other side of the line, regarding the very real danger the Cydonia herself was in. The other issue would be taken care of beforehand... Sending a simple message to Twilightsaber, requesting that she come to her quarters when she awakens. Too tired to do much more than snag a quick shower, she leaves her armor to absorb it's nutrients as needed, stripping down and crawling into bed...

Suederwind

Post by Suederwind »

On the next morning, Twilightsaber awoke and thought for a moment about what had happened yesterday. The situation with the humans was friendly, so far. No hostilities or fights. At least that part of the mission went as planed. However, facing the enemy in such a vessel was not something she was looking forward to. She realized that Nalopaio wanted to speak with her and so she stand up, got dressed and walked to Nalopaios quarter. She had to smile as she realized that she was the first of her crewsister that had woken up this morning. She was a Mizol, without a doubt.
Standing at the door to her quarters, she again realized how much simpler everything was aboard that human ship. A simple button at the door that would let a small speaker emit a sound to indicate that there was someone on the other side of the door. No fancy computer interface, camera or a scanner. Just a simple button. She didn´t know why, but this fact amused her.
She could feel, that Nelopaio was asleep and out of curiosity she had to push that button and could hear a surprisingly loud, buzzing sound. That was not what she had expected...
[RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

Senanthes

Post by Senanthes »

Startling awake with a... Squeak?... Nelopaio blinks wide amethyst eyes at the room in general, even her damaged sanzai carrying a strong 'what the heck?!' a fair distance before realizing what it actually was... A buzzer... No chimes, nothing pleasant, instead a grating, jarring buzz that reminds her of her own sanzai voice. Huffing, she tosses off the sheets, quickly donning the underlayer of her armor before calling out "Enter!" in her singsong voice... Upon seeing who it is, she motions the Mizol Parat inside, continuing to speak, since she has yet to don the modified amplifier that would allow for reliable sanzai...

To Twilightsaber...
SpoilerShow
"Ah, Mizol, thank you for responding to my message. It would seen that we have a crew issue, which, outside of the diplomatic mission, now falls directly under my purview. First, as acting commander of the crew of the Argent Fire, I'm going to ask your support in formally demanding, under pain of court martial, that these 'orders' of Stormrages be revealed, to the both of us. With Copperspear incapacitated, her responsibilities fall to me, which includes information that would ordinarily be privileged for her alone. I'm not giving Stormrage free reign to run about under unknown orders, and I think you'll agree that it poses an issue... As does her blatantly insubordinate attitude the other night... Which, in all fairness, I'm willing to attribute to excessive strain, and write off with a simple settling of the matter and acknowledgement of the need to maintain discipline. Those are my concerns, Mizol, but I'll only act on them with your agreement, as, in the end, the mission is yours." she says in a clinical, professional tone, donning her armor, then her amplifier, and finally switching to sanzai speech...

{Thereafter, some food is in order... And that discussion with the ranking officers of this vessel.}

Suederwind

Post by Suederwind »

As she heared Nelopaios voice, she entered the room. Some kind of voice activated mechanism must have opened the door as she said "enter".

{Clever, those humans... Simple but functional.}

She then listened to what she had to say to her and thought about what she had heared for a moment.

To Nelopaio:
SpoilerShow
{I can understand your concerns and I have a similar opinion on those orders. She could jeopardize and endanger the whole mission with such actions and we need the help of those humans. We have to know what she was ordered to do or if she made that up herself. Scaring the humans is not a wise choice, too. You are acting commander of Argent Fires crewsisters and I support your suggestions. We still have around 600 beats till a human officer arrives and will take some of us to some kind of "dining hall" aboard. I arranged this with the human Captain yesterday, so some of us can test that human food. So we have some time left, to settle that "problem" with Stormrage. What do you think? Maybe you and her could go there, together with 2-3 other crewsisters, so we can test if she can behave in such a situation? If not, we should restrain her to her quarter or decide on other, more severe methods of punishment...}
[RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

Suederwind

Post by Suederwind »

[OOC: So, a new scene, I hope you like it. Thanks to Beliskner and Charlie! And its time for some music, again (I listened to that as I wrote it, I am not sure if it fits): Link]

Meanwhile for the human side:

After an way to short rest, Hadrid went to the messdeck for breakfast. He entered the room and looked around: the large room was crowded this morning, the tables were nearly all occupied and the line on the serving counter was longer than expected. A few guys played billiard on the tables there, others were watching a movie on one of the larger screens there and some of the ships chess players enjoyed a game or two. He could see the cooks filling the trays at the counter with portions of scrambled eggs, bacon and a few slices of toast. Nearly every food was freeze-dried aboard and most of the crew highly doubt that those "eggs" had ever seen a chicken before.

Standing at the end of the line, he could hear that the voices of the other crew members around him died down almost instantly. However, from the few sentences he had heared, the most discussed thing were those new "guests" aboard and some stories that surrounded them. The most scary one involved Sergent Aldrige and that weaponslocker guest. Sadly, he could only hear the beginning of that story before the discussion ended. Something told him, that he should check out whatever really happened, before such stories spread across the ship.

As Hadrid finally reached the counter, Chief Foster looked at him, smiled and gave him a bigger portion. A full cup of coffee later, the easy part was over and it was time to find a place to sit and eat. Much to his surprise he at once saw a table that was nearly empty, only one person sat there and somehow only stared in his cup of coffee. It was Sergent Aldrige.

Hadrid approached the table and sat on opposite corner of it. Seeing absent minded Aldrige he looked at him and said:

[What is it Sergent? Did you not come to terms with the food today?] Hadrid said, beginning to gobble his meal.
[RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

Charlie

Post by Charlie »

Charlie had woken well before what would have been his shift, he'd been awakened by dreams that he could not remember and not the comings and goings of crew - which was odd considering he was a very light sleeper.

After a quick shower, Charlie found himself in the mess hall. He thought to come here for food, but did not find the desire to eat it - he got a cup of coffee and found an empty table. Normally he would sit with people he knew but today Charlie found that all he wanted was to remember what he was think about before waking up, it was something important... maybe, Charlie could not remember.

Charlie must have been radiating an aura of "I want to be alone-ness", as none of the seats were filled.

Charlie noticed some tables would periodically all look in his direction, all of these tables had one of the off duty marines in their company.

{That`s odd... Regardless there is only one or two tables... maybe three that look at me.}

Whatever it was; the forgotten dreams, the overly exciting events of yesterday, or the seemly endless attention streaming from the careless observers, the coffee was hardly touched.

Then something strange happened everything seemly quieted down to silence, and when things gradually grew louder, even then, remained quieter than before. Charlie knew that only the captain, who was rarely seen, or Lieutenant Commander Ferox had the effect.

Whomever it was, Charlie did not bother to look up and out of his coffee cup.

[[What is it Sergent? Did you not come to terms with the food today?]

Charlie rose to his feet, in that instinctual military training that had been rung it his his head since he was a boy, and made as if to Salute - Charlie stopped himself when he noted that it was Lieutenant Commander Ferox.

Ferox wasn`t the type to force a salute at breakfast, he was the type of officer that one could go to with problems and not be dismissed out of hand. Charlie had never been the mans office himself but had heard enough of him to know that saluting him was not needed right now.

It matter little however, the commander had already sat and was already eatting some of his food.

[No, sir. Just need a bit of Coffee to perk me up, with our... guest`s arrival it was a long day. One of Docs said I could get some sleep, after I was relived. I was in the medbay just before the... happened. I guess I just needed that little bit more before my shift starts.]

Charlie waited a few moments while Ferox ate...
No sorcery lies beyond my grasp. - Rubick, the Grand Magus

Senanthes

Post by Senanthes »

Nelopaio nods slightly, taking a moment to consider that before replying to Twilightsaber...
SpoilerShow
{That can be arranged, yes... I would like to get these orders out in the open now, however. Any further delay could have consequences that neither of us wish to deal with in regards to the mission. If she's cooperative in that, we'll see how she conducts herself. If not, yes, I daresay that getting her under control is well in order, as well as consequences to take place once we return home, if she insists on acting out of line...}
Regarding Twilightsaber for a moment, she opens her notably unpleasant sanzai and lets fly, {Sezon Stormrage, report to my quarters before morning meal.} she sends plainly, not bothering to hide the cracking note in her mental tone.

Dragoon

Post by Dragoon »

Roland was up several hours before breakfast, shower...too short to suit him. Shave, the archaic straight razor was a memento from an ancestor. along with the other items that were still in the same plain brown box they had been mailed home to his family in. Shot down somewhere, in one of those wars his family always found themselves in. It steadied his nerves and felt somehow more proper than the electrics and safety razors.
Setting at his small desk he drew up the duty roster, purely routine. except for juggling people to escort duty, and babysitting the guest quarters. He looked over the training drills he had already planned. and made a few notes. Most of all he wanted to set down with the security chief from the Loroi and get some things worked out. He would like to see their team in action just to see what they were capable of.

He finished the notes and sent them to the captains terminal. filling out the daily paperwork and sending it off to whatever station it went to. The dressed, strapping on his side arm and adding a combat knife to his other hip. He chose his custom model this time. It was within issue and he preferred it to the standard issue.

Walking to the galley he looked over the choices. picked u a few pieces of fruit that were left after months on station, some eggs, bacon, and an extra cup of coffee. He looked around and spotted Aldridge and hadrid settign at the same table and headed that way >

{ "Good morning sir." } Roland nodded as he sat down and took a drink of coffee.{ " Charlie, hope the eggs are better than they look today." }

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Sleep was troubled... as usual. But eventually oblivion of non-dream-stuff followed fortunately this time shortly afterward... exhaustion being something of a balm of comfort.

Storm did not wake quickly she slept long and late her own recuperative natural abilities taxed to the limit. The dreams... more night mares came and went sometimes in vivid color and others vague half-forgotten recollections.

When lucidity returned to her on waking most of the other Loroi were already up and moving about. She still felt a
fuzzy-headedness and a dull headache. She sat up in bed and at first looked around in wonder at her unfamiliar surroundings but quickly memory reasserted itself. Placing her feet on the deck she stood somewhat shakily weariness still upon her limbs and picked up the ice pack from her vacc-suit helmet in the reddish night light of her cabin. She picked up her Psi-Amp and shuffled toward the bathroom...

Instantly the proximity sensors turned on the bathroom vanity lights glaring to her annoyance. Setting the Ice pack down she placed the Psi-Amp in her brow and concentrated. Then she put more water in the icepack from the faucet. Focusing her mind on the cool water int he pack she drew the heat out of it with a simple pryro/cryokinetic trick freezing a new ice pack. The simple effort was a test... there was a litle trouble focusing but no pain. She breathed a sigh of relief. At least she had not permanently injured herself neurologically.

Picking up the pack she held it to the back of her head and the knot that had formed there ... instantly her head started to feel better the headache receding.

{... I'm sure mother would agree I have a hard enough head.}, she thought bitterly...

Turning she made her way back to bed... intent on going back to sleep... when the there was mental contact. Instantly from training no longer dulled by extreme fatigue her Mind Shields slammed into place and the scratchy imperfect sanzai of Nelopaio {Sezon Stormrage, report to my quarters before morning meal.}

Storm didn't reply, she still was tired and returned to bed returning her Psi-amp to the table stand next to the bed and resting her head upon the ice pack as she drifted in and out of sleep... but with the cool relief there came no dreams.

Wakeful loroi are not quiet mentally, so only perhaps an hour more of rest was afforded her before all the criss-crossing mental activity had her fully wide awake again. But the rest had done her good... the knot on the back of her head had gone down the swelling abated and she was feeling less wool-headed.

Musing to herself, {Guess I missed whatever the humans serve as food... not sure that's a bad thing actually...}

Slowly she got out of bed and and did some simple physical exercises... stretching mostly limbering her body up for whatever activities the day had in store. The process was also a mental exercise focusing one's will and marshalling her mental resources for the day.

Pulling the 't-shirt' off she stepped nude into the shower for a quick refreshing cleaning of her body. The towels and hair dryer used again and she was ready to get moving. She looked somewhat disdainfully at the human jumpsuits deciding to avoid trying those for now...later maybe. Her bioplas crewsuit was as expected dry and nourished so she slipped it back on in its neutral loose setting then pressed the memory switch at the wrist and again it was skin tight hugging her shapely petite body and fully cleaned.

Returning to the night stand she placed the ice pack there and attached her holster to her hip drawing the blaster and again unloading it slipping the e-cell into a ammo pocket on her crew suit. Donning her Psi-amp she pondered her armored vacc-suit...

Shrugging, {We're into this too far as it is if things go bad no armored vacc-suits going to help... !}

Finally she left her room and sanzaied to Nelopaio, {Soroin Mallas Sunbloom, I'll be right there. Softsapphire wanted to look over my injuries to determine ...likely if I needed to stay in bed for the day... I feel much better and rested today. I won't be long sister - this should be quick.}

Finding the Listel's room was no issue and she sanzaied, {Listel Saszel Softsapphire you wanted to see me in the morning. May I enter?}
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

bunnyboy

Post by bunnyboy »

Paiad was feeling herself better after full rest and whatever she had yesterday, it wasn't bothering her now. She was still careful and put a papermask over her mouth, before she leaved the containment room. She examined the wounded and baby, before she asked one of the humans on guard escort her to other loroi.

She saw that Nelopaio and Twilightsaber had meeting and when they called Stormrage, so excused and joined with them.
SpoilerShow
{Morning. As you know, we have emergency rations for couple of days. It takes more time to check their food for every known poison and verify the unknown ones. More if we don't wan't to tell humans, how they can poison us.}

{I would concur that we need to test their foods for allergens and toxins... But it would be far from their best interests to deliberately poison us, for numerous reasons. Remember, they were looking to initiate diplomatic contact to start with, sister.}

{I know, but I also know over thirty chemicals, which can make us sluggish and compliant. I suggest that those, who has experiences of variety of diets or living outdoor, start testing human food and other can observe their reactions. From the Bellarmine items, we can say that humans eat almost similar food as us and the food examined has very little amount of poisons.}

{They know where they stand. As for testing, I'll volunteer... Trust me, you eat some odd things on Maya.} she says, offering a wry smile.

{I have heard that. I suggest that you try only meat on first day, add fruits and vegetables on second, seasonings on third. And there is one thing, which we should be careful with. Chocolate. It will increase need of urinating and in great amounts it will harm our kidneys. It seems that humans are very fond of it, because it has lot of energy and it is said to be delicious.}

Nodding at Paiad, Nelopaio turns her head towards the sensation she feels as Stormrage approaches. Looking back towards her sister, she sanzais,
{Can you excuse us for now? We need to speak with Sezon Stormrage, alone. I will be quite willing to collaborate with you further after that, sister.}
Paiad nods and turn away. At door she looks on Softsapphire for short moment, but she leaves the questions unasked. She does wonder, why she doesn't follow direct order, but goes on another door instead.
Supporter of forum RPG

Suederwind

Post by Suederwind »

[Hm... I think we have a little problem with the timing of events here. Nelopaio and Twilightsaber meet, the human officer will meet them and the volunteers around 600 beats later = ~22 minutes if I am correct. However, Stormrage will awake about an hour after the meeting between Mel and the Mizol. Thats a bit of a problem... However, I hope this solves it and sorry, no Anderson this time. :oops: ]

Twilightsaber and Nelopaio waited for Stormrage to wake up and meet them. They both could sense that she was not awake yet and so they waited patiently and discussed some minor issues about that situation. Twilightsaber was counting down the beats they had left:

{95, 94, 93, 93, ..., 87, 86} as a sudden and unpleasant buzzing noise could be heared inside Nels room. Apparently someone waited for them outside the door and Twilightsaber opened it, to see who it might be.
{It can´t be Stormrage... I would sense her...} she thought for herself.

What she saw, as the wings of the doors opened, confused her for a moment. Two humans stand there and were apparently surprised to see someone that quickly. To the Parats surprise, both of them were female. She had to admit to herself that she did not expect that.

{Is this a reaction to Stormrages actions yesterday?}

For a brief moment both sides gazed at each other and she could look at the two human females more closely. The taller one wore the uniform of the human soldiers aboard or "marines" as they called them. For a moment she thought she looked at a crewsister with a skin disease, maybe a Teidar that she didn´t notice before? No, judging from her ears she was a human, but her almost white hair and her cold blue eyes, that starred back at her, gave her a tougher appearance than the other human females she had meet till now. The other, smaller human female was the total opposite. She had long almost black hair, was very skinny and had a softer face. Her eyes tried to avoid direct contact with her own, so she could only vaguely identify her eye color as a dark brown and she appeared to her like a young and unexperienced Soroin Paset.
Much to her surprise, not the soldier female started to speak to her, it was that black haired girl!

[He... Hello...] she stuttered in her low voice and tried not to directly look at the Mizol for some reason and stared at the floor for some reason. [I... am Ensign Cho and this is Corporal Nordstroem.]
She made a small pause, closed her eyes for a short moment and took a deep breath. Her trade skills were, however, very good.
[We are here to guide those who want to try some of our food to the messdeck and I have to inform you that we are preparing to jump out of this system...]
Then she suddenly went silent again and her face turned red.
[Uhm... Sorry, I forgot... Uhm... Are you Soroin Mallas Nelopaio?]

Twilightsaber was stunned for a moment. Then she answered in her most kind and soft voice:

[No, I am not Nelopaio, but don´t be frightened. I am Mizol Parat Twilightsaber, but calling me Twilightsaber would be enough. Please, come in. Nelopaio is right here.]

Saying this, she stepped aside and let the smaller human enter the room. The soldier female waited outside, carefully watching them with her ice cold blue eyes while her hands hold some form of rifle, pointed to the ground.
[RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

Suederwind

Post by Suederwind »

[OOC: Just because of popular demand...]

For the human side:

The three man sat at their table, eating their breakfast, drinking coffee and so on, as suddenly, out of a group of giggling female crewmembers, Ensign Anderson approached their table, with a big smile on her face.

[Good morning!] she greeted everyone on the table, sat down and sipped on her coffee.

She starred at Sergent Aldrige for a while and her smile wasn´t getting smaller. Then she couldn´t hold it anymore.

[Oh, poor Charlie...]

But somehow she couldn´t say more than that.
[RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

Beliskner

Post by Beliskner »

[what's it all about?] Hadrid said, finishing his coffee. [Ah never mind probably I don't want to know.]

He rose from table taking his empty food tray with him. turning toward Roland:

[Sergeant, please sent those training drills which you were working on to my computer. I will look at them in free time.. ]

With those words spoken he left toward "kitchen return window" to drop his tray inside.
Last edited by Beliskner on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yiuel

Post by Yiuel »

sunphoenix wrote: {Listel Saszel Softsapphire you wanted to see me in the morning. May I enter?}
{Yes, you may. I can see that you are feeling a lot better than yesterday. How do you really feel?}

The Listel looked intently as Stormrage told her how she felt.

To Stormrage
SpoilerShow
{Forgive my suddenness, but I am going straight to the point. I am sure everyone will know how to take care of your physical wounds, and I am pretty sure they are well underway to heal properly. What I am afraid of is what goes on between your two ears, in your brain, in your mind. And no, I am not speaking of your short joining with the human mind, but we will touch that a little later, will you.

For now, I am more concerned about your trauma. It is not the first time a disaster like this happens to you; I could sense it rather easily. And before this new wreckage of a ship turns into a wreckage of your mind, a new trauma, I want to put it out of your mind. First of all, you did brilliantly, especially considering your wounds. But we must speak about what you actually feel. You may think it is too early, but traumas are better treated as soon as the fact happens, before long term memory kicks in to lock the negativity into your brain cells. That is why I want to settle this as soon as possible. It might take some time, but I believe we will have a couple of weeks now to work on this.

And then, before we start, I do not want you to blame yourself with everything regarding the human you linked with. Twilightsaber and the diplomacy division might find it foolish, but this is not what I believe. On one side, I want you to feel confortable with what you did, even when with me at least. I am sure it was a great experience, because just what we felt was a great experience. For you, it must have been indescriptible. On the other hand, I believe you know that I specialized in the study of our sanzai. The Listel chose me foremost to get rid of me, but also because of my experience with sanzai AND with alien species. I thought I was too great a xenophile, for let us say you are not the first to have felt something for someone outside, but I found my equal here. So no, you will receive no scolding from my side. Actually, perhaps... support.}
la nɔtʀʏltsɪmœ ʀɛv, dɛ ʒã puʀ la pʀɔtɛʒe
nu vœnõ dõkœ dœ tupaʀtu, puʀ ɛtʀœ sa ɡʀãdaʀme
dœ la site pʀɔtɛktœʀ, dœ sœ ʀɛvœ defãsœʀ
ynjõ dœ la fɔʀsœ dœ tus, nu vwasijalɔʀ lɛzɔʀiɔnɪt

- The Chant of A Certain Army

Senanthes

Post by Senanthes »

Having left her order somewhat nebulous, Nelopaio considers the response for a moment, finding it reasonable, {Very well. We will be waiting, Sezon.} she sanzais in turn... Looking up quickly at the sudden arrival of the two human females, she tilts her head, regarding them curiously. Listening to the conversation, she immediately realizes they are looking for her, standing and moving forward to meet the one who entered the room, offers a slight smile and her trademark, velvet purr of a voice in turn, speaking trade, "I'm Soroin Mallas Nelopaio, Ensign Cho." she says, hoping her demeanor will serve to put the clearly uncomfortable woman at ease, at least to a degree, "While I appreciate your offer of escort, there is a matter I must attend to before I can be made available to sample your cuisine. Crew issues, you understand. After the events that set us on the path to here, there are, understandably, those who require some guidance, perhaps reassurance, in this situation. I hope I do not seem rude, but the health and safety of my crew are my primary concerns. However, if you would care to wait, perhaps converse with us until the matter is resolved, we would both be delighted."

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Stormrage hears Sunbloom's reply and ponders mentally, 'We will be waiting...?'

Storm almost sanzais to find out what's going on... when Softsapphire sanzais to her...

Stormrage is...caught completely off guard! This ... approach and concern was not what she expected. Her eyes glance away looking at the hallway outside Softsapphire's room reflexively looking for escape preferring not to face her inner turmoil... but it is only a brief thought of escape.

Storm had only thought the Listel wanted to make sure she was physically fit to stay on duty... but this was much deeper. It would make little difference if the Listel declared her physically... or mentally unfit for duty she could be ordered on those grounds to off-duty status if she tried to avoid this.

"I feel... I need to be getting on with my duties. I really, in this situation..., don't have time for this you know..."

Reluctantly and resigned she walked into the room letting the door shut behind her.

To Softsapphire:
SpoilerShow
{For now, I am more concerned about your trauma. It is not the first time a disaster like this happens to you; I could sense it rather easily. And before this new wreckage of a ship turns into a wreckage of your mind, a new trauma, I want to put it out of your mind. First of all, you did brilliantly, especially considering your wounds. But we must speak about what you actually feel. You may think it is too early, but traumas are better treated as soon as the fact happens, before long term memory kicks in to lock the negativity into your brain cells. That is why I want to settle this as soon as possible. It might take some time, but I believe we will have a couple of weeks now to work on this.}
Stormrage looked around the room and her mind shield's flared to solid defense. She seemed unwilling to show weakness... her spoken reply soft...

"I ... don't like to talk about it. The Deathwind is ... was the past... I can't change it. But ... I have nightmares, there is nothing that can be done. I ...endure them."
{And then, before we start, I do not want you to blame yourself with everything regarding the human you linked with. Twilightsaber and the diplomacy division might find it foolish, but this is not what I believe. On one side, I want you to feel confortable with what you did, even when with me at least. I am sure it was a great experience, because just what we felt was a great experience. For you, it must have been indescriptible. On the other hand, I believe you know that I specialized in the study of our sanzai. The Listel chose me foremost to get rid of me, but also because of my experience with sanzai AND with alien species. I thought I was too great a xenophile, for let us say you are not the first to have felt something for someone outside, but I found my equal here. So no, you will receive no scolding from my side. Actually, perhaps... support.}
This ...again catches Stormrage off guard coming from a totally different point of inquiry.. she had not really examined her feelings on the moment having pushed the experience to the back of her mind. But mentioning so openly the experience and directly her emotions in that moment brought the emotions the experience back to the forefront of her consciousness.

Stormrage, deadly Teidar Sezon, skilled warrior, tough as duralloy disaster multiple-shipwreak survivor... blushes hotly.

Immediately defensive, her mind shields hardening even further, "..it was not like that! Charles Aldridge was willing and it was one of my mission directives! I.. was not ... I mean I did not feel ... that kind of attraction... I was finding out if all humans have the same lotai as Captain Jardin... no-nothing more! Human males are just very similar to loroi males its was just... a natural reaction... nothing more!"

...her words may say one thing but her emotions ...perhaps something else...but its hard to tell as she is actively trying to block and such detection.
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke