[RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

A spot for collections of Outsider-related original fan fiction and related works.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

Beliskner

Re: [RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

Post by Beliskner »

Roll for injures d10 = 9
https://app.rpgsessions.com/dice/result ... 00109ed2d3
Roll for damage d4 = 1
https://app.rpgsessions.com/dice/result ... 0010ddfbb5

Hadrid slowly opened his eyes, pain crossing his entire body. When he tried to look around He saw that he was lying on the floor of his cabin, dim emergency lights shining in the darkness, his bookshelf collapsed blocking entrance to the room, the books laying on the floor scattered among another items from the desk and drawers. Trying to get up, Hadrid felt sharp pain in his head. Covering forehead with his hand he could feel blood on it. Moving slowly to the bathroom and inspecting wound he could see nasty cut starting on his left eyebrow leading about 4-5 cm up-left in ear direction. Wound was not fatal, there was not much bleeding left but it needed at least sewing up. Lucky there was stil water in his sink so he washed his face from dried blood.
Getting back to his main room he could see bent corner of his desk with dried blood stain on it. He had struck it falling from the bed. Slowly regaining his senses he could hear faint vox automatic message :
[Alert! Code Purple... Alert! Code Purple...] hearing constant warring he blurred his eyes.
...wtf was code purple... he thought ...what happened...

Roll for analyzing situation and identification "code purple"
Skill: Repairs and maintenance [Spaceship] = Lvl 5 = 2d6 +5* + 5* → [1,3,5,5,] = (14)
https://app.rpgsessions.com/dice/result ... 0010ddfbc1
* Modifiers = {+5} Mind, {+5} Skill

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

https://app.rpgsessions.com/dice/result ... 00104713dd "Minor Injuries"
https://app.rpgsessions.com/dice/result ... 00104713de 'Number of Dice'
https://app.rpgsessions.com/dice/result ... 00104713e0 {18 damage}
https://app.rpgsessions.com/dice/result ... 00104713e3 [7+5] 12 Piloting check - what is purple alert?

Sonnidezi was disoriented... she was not seated any longer... she had been thrown around the chamber and battered her shoulder, knee, and had again struck her head on something...HARD! There was a mind-numbing buzzing in her head that was not sanzai.. but some kind of interference...

Her eyes ease open ...something Very warm and heavy was lying across her chest. She lifted her free arm the other was pinned by the heavy weight..and touching her head it came away with blue blood.. a nasty scalp cut.. bloody but not fatal..

She tried to sit up and realized the weight was the Chief Yo-el, apparently he had been thrown in the same direction in the bulkhead... and was currently in a tangle of limbs draped across her in a .. comically provocative position.
Sonni did not move but looked around to find Midnighteye, the dorazor technician who'd been in the chamber as well.

It was perplexing she could not sense her or any other Loroi through the constant mental static she was experiencing... perhaps her head injury was more severe than she thought? All bad things.

Casting her head and eyes about she eventually found Midnighteye... she was laid out on the floor against the wall to Sonnidezzi's right - on her side and was not moving.

Sonni felt no dizziness and decided head injury or no, I must act to see to the safety of others...

Stretching out her will she telekinetically lifted Chief Yo-el from her breast..just enough to slip out from under him and set him down without moving him in case he had other injuries.

Quickly she checked over the Chief to see if there were any obvious injuries...
https://app.rpgsessions.com/dice/result ... 00102b76f5 {7+7} = 14

[Alert! Code Purple... Alert! Code Purple...]
She kept hearing the ship alert declaring a purple alert.. and wracked her brain trying to remember for the TCA operations manuals she'd been reading what that meant?

Then Sonni telekineticly lifted herself to fly over to Midnighteye to check her injuries as well, not wanting to stress her injured knee...
https://app.rpgsessions.com/dice/result ... 00102b76f7 {7+8} = 15

[P 102]
Last edited by sunphoenix on Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PbP:
[IC] Deep Strike 'Lt' Kamielle Lynn
[IC] Cydonia Rising/Tempest Sonnidezi Stormrage
[IC] Incursion Maiannon Golden Hair
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

"...you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."

Beliskner

Post by Beliskner »

Roll for analyzing situation and identification "code purple"
Skill: Repairs and maintenance [Spaceship] = Lvl 5 = 2d6 +5* + 5* → [1,3,5,5,] = (14)
https://app.rpgsessions.com/dice/result ... 0010ddfbc1
* Modifiers = {+5} Mind, {+5} Skill
Outcome:
Way back in basic training, you had to learn various alarm codes, that the computer system of a TCA ship would display or sound over its speakers. Codes like: Code green, that was an automated warning for a failure in the environmental controls of the ship. Code white, that indicates damage to the ships reactor. There were also more obscure codes, like Code Orange that indicates a failure in the ships water purification.
Then, there was Code Purple. A code your instructors said you wouldn't need to learn, as it would be to late if you would hear it. It stands for a serious failure in the jump drive. Or as one of your instructors said: "smoke a last cigarette, drink your last glass of whiskey and use your next bullet for yourself..."

Hadrid stood silent for the moment, processing information ...A shit we are in trouble again...
Shaking his head he moved to the door of his bedroom, fixing overturned bookcase to original position passing by. Without power, doors wouldn't open so he used emergency doorhandles. With hiss doors opened and Hadrid carefully peaked outside.

Roll for observation
Skill: Perception : MIND 5 = 2d6 +5 = [3,2,5] = 10
https://app.rpgsessions.com/dice/result ... 00104713e6

"Hadrid peaks outside, into the dim lighted corridor. Some of the emergency lights were flickering and a dozens or so ceiling panels must have come loose. No sign of movement besides the elevator door, that was opening and closing for whatever reason."

Hadrid slowly left his room, moving next to the room's wall he approached elevator and peaked inside.

Suederwind

Post by Suederwind »

[OOC: Ok, way too much time has passed. Sorry for that delay! :oops: ]

On the medbay, a while later:

Knocking, the seemingly neverending knocking...
deep in her head...
the pain.
And no one there to stop it...

Torture...
That must be it!
The enemy had captured her.
But... what enemy?

she had to move...
she had to escape!
move...
Move...
MOVE!

It took her a long time and a lot of willpower to just open her eyes.
She looked around and realised that she was in an unknown room on some kind of bed.
The markings and signs looked unfamiliar to her. Even the way it was build looked strange, almost primitive to her. Puzzled she looked over the varios things that very laying on the floor, as if someone had just thrown them there.
An unknown voice repeated something, over and over again:

[Alert! Code Purple... Alert! Code Purple...]

[What.... is this? Where am I? Why is it looking so messy here? And... who... am I?]

To her surprise, she realised that something was wrong: she could not send or receive anything.
Her head felt dizzy and there was nothing she could detect, as well.

[Something is blocking my... sanzai...?]

She didn't really now what that "Sanzai" was... or why she knew its name. She just know that it was not there and that something was missing. Like a part of her body or more precise a sense of her, that was gone.
She looked down on herself and saw various bandages.

[Strange... I can not remember beeing injured? What... happend to me?]

Suddenly, the sound of something knocked over and movement caught her attention, followed by a strange, shy voice:

[Doctor...? Are you here?]

She couldn't really understand what that strange voice said.
The a head apeared in one of the doors. It was a "her", but also unfamiliar. She looked at her with wide, fear filled eyes.

[She looks... strange? Why is her skin not blue?] this puzzled her deeply for reasons she didn't understand.

Then, untrained words formed on her lips: [Who... are... you?]

That strange female looked at here as if in some kind of shock and then answered in words that she could understand:

[What...? I... I... am Ensign Cho!] that strange female almost bursted out.

after a few moments she added:

[Why are you awake? Where is Doctor Murasaki? Where is Corporal Nordstroem? And where is Snow?]

[I... don't know. But... do you know who I am?]

[Who you are? Can`t you remember?]
The look on the face of that strange female turned form shock to worried in an isntance.

[No... I seem to not remember anything before waking up in this room. Where... am I, Ensign Cho?]

That strange female paused for a while...

[Your... crewsisters told me that your name was Beinrezei. That means "copper spear" in our language. You are aboard the Cydonia. A human vessel.]

Meanwhile in one of the ships corridors:

Nurse Costello finally had managed to work her way out of her room and she was trying despertly to remember what a "Code purple" was.
All she could thing of, was that it must have something to do with the engines or the reactor. Both pretty bad things.

It took her a while to see some details on that dimly lighted corridor, bu then she found someone laying there.

[Parat Twilightsaber?]

A deep moaning could be heard from that person on the floor.

[Uhm... Yes, that is correct.]

Twilightsaber had some problems standing up and the good nurse came to her aid.

[Thank you, nurse Costello. It seems like something went wrong on that last jump we made...]

[I am not sure, but if thats true, we can be happy to be alive. Are you injured?]

[No... it is just... a strange feeling...]

They both then heard something strange: two familiar voices repeating the same sentence, over and over again, while coming slowly closer and closer:

[We.. will walk... into the warm light... again...]

Meanwhile near the cargobay:

Chief Abramovic came back to his senses again and the first thing he heard wasn't pleasant at all: "Code purple".

[Блин!]

He looked around and saw into the eyes of those two Loroi that were with him, just before the jump:

[I need your help! We need to check the jump drive and the reactor. Quickly!]

And after a brief pause, he added while puting on a fake smile:

[Could you... help me up, please? My head feels like I hade been drunk the last few weeks...]

He was kind of happy that the Captain wasn't around at the moment.

Wreaking his ship will not go unpunished... he mused for himself.
Forum RP: Cydonia Rising
[RP]Cydonia Rising [IC]

Beliskner

Post by Beliskner »

Passing malfunctioning elevator, Hadrid moved to the main ship's lobby where among warning messages form vox he could hear voices. Moving to half opened doors he saw ships's lobby. Place have seen better time. Many of suspended ceiling panels broke of and lied scattered at floor, tables and another room's furniture. Several lamps hang from ceiling, some flickering, another causing sparking. Some tables and chairs were misplaced, turned up side down.

Moving inside Hadrid quickly counted voices and people around him. Several men and woman from security detail, Lt. Torrez, Wong, Petterson, who was securing Loroi quarters and few crew members who probably got cough in the jump. There was also 2 loroi in the corner of the room, one lying on could floor, another looking after her, some blue blood drops around them said much about their current state. All people were trying to help each other no mater rank, sex or race which made Hadrid proud ... If we stay together in time like this nothing will break us... he though

Far away Hadrid could hear shouts from Sergeant Steen and Sergeant Aldridge in mess-hall giving orders and handling the situation themselves.

Lt. Torrez seeing first officer entering the room rose up from one of wounded crew and quickly approached him.

[Sir...] he stopped seeing opened wound on Ferox's head [... sir you are wounded, GET a medkit over here] he shouted towards Petterson.
Hadrid rose his hand, giving Petterson signal to stand down and get back to his duties.

[I'm fine Lieutenant, it's flesh wound, I will be fine. How are the things here?]
[It's not that bad as it looks like sir, no casualties but everyone is battered. Broken noses, teeth, some cuts need stitching. Sir what the hell happened?]
[I don't know, but I will find out. I'm heading to the bridge.]
[Of course, Sir I will monitor wrapping up things here.]
[Very well, send someone to Loroi quarters and see if they need some help. And get in touch with guys in mess-hall they may need help as well.]
[Yes Sir]
Hadrid nodded and moved toward stairs leading up to next deck, from there straight to ships' bridge.

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Stormrage helped Midnighteye to her feet and looked at her oddly.. she could not hear her thoughts or even detect her presence with Sanzai. Switching to spoken word "Crewsister, can you send or receive my sanzai?"

Midnighteye's terror-filled expression spoke louder than her whispered words "..n-no, Teidar Sezon.. I..I can not! What has happened to us?"

Stormrage gave her a warm smile, of fux-confidance ~ cause that is what Teidar's do protect and give hope to the crewsisters, "Worry not crewsister we still live and are unconquered ~ I am unsheathed Always.."

At Chief Abramovic urgent words Stormrage, regarded him, she replied in english [As you wish Chief...]

Midnighteye steadied herself on her feet and at Stormrage's words took an posture of attention "O-of c-course Teidar... what are your directions?"

Turning back to Midnighteye, "Retrieve a Vacc suit for the Chief, and if possible my armored vacc suit and get yourself in one as well... then meet us in engineering!"

Then looking toward Chief Abramovic ...she focused her will and gently lifted him telekinetically to bring him to within her reach. To Abramovic.. he suddenly felt weightless as he lifted off the floor and floated involuntarily toward Stormrage who was herself floating about 20cm above the floor...

[Can you stand Chief? Or do you require me to carry you to engineering?]

[P 103]
PbP:
[IC] Deep Strike 'Lt' Kamielle Lynn
[IC] Cydonia Rising/Tempest Sonnidezi Stormrage
[IC] Incursion Maiannon Golden Hair
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

"...you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."