[RP] Incursion (IC)

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

sunphoenix

Re: [RP] Incursion (IC)

Post by sunphoenix »

Maiannon smiles at Garnet and touched her cheek affectionately replying in a chiding tone, "Ok...'mother'...!"

Maiannon listened carefully to Garnets instruction and parts requirements nodding as she spoke committing to memory her vital points of approach to her plan. As she spoke his ate the meager rations she placed before him... obediently acquiescing to her wises...

"Ok, I'll start a survey of the tunnel network. Could I borrow two of your 'Spider Bots'? They will make mapping much easier...."

He pulls out a personal Datapad, "...this has a low power wireless connection they could occasionally send updates to if they are tuned to communicate with wireless devices. I can easily generate a graphical map of the tunnel network in a file that can be uploaded for you. Plus your bo~"

Whatever Maiannon was going to say is lost as one of the Loroi girls, 'Lomi' Lomirodai, ran up her expression frightened, "Goldenhair, I was listening at the pipes you told me too when on guard... and I heard something from the pipe at the entrance.. I think someone is coming!"

Maiannon smiled at the Loroi child, "Fear not little Lomi... go warn everyone else to prepare for our emergency plan..."

Turning back to 'Garnet', "I'll go see who it is. If its nothing I'll go on to do the search... send me 'Spider Bots' you can spare. If you hear gun fire... evacuate... DO NOT wait for me...!"

He smiles sadly for her and gives her a brief hug and whispers, "Take care of them get them to safety if you can."

Then he turns draws his laser pistol and flips the safety off as he strides purposefully toward the hideout exit...

He says over his shoulder, " 'Doc' I'd prefer if you stayed with Garnet and helped her... she needs your expertise!"

------

'Goldenhair ' exits the hideout sneaking stealthily. He tries not to use Sanzai as that might be detected by the foes... instead he uses... the little known ability of his father's race... he blocks all Sanzai use upon himself hoping that will conceal himself from the invaders if it is the invaders.

He relies on good old fashioned stealth and poor lighting to get a look at the unexpected visitors before they spot him as he moves quickly but quietly down the tunnels of the underground complex...

In the back of his mind he is ready to seize control of the photons around him to vanish from sight or darken that already dark tunnels even more to make targeting him ever harder... or worse turn the power of his photokinetic fury upon the foes with focused coherent death directed by his will or 'Hot-shotted' laser-fire from his own pistol... he will NOT die easily!

[Stealth Lv0 'Unskilled' + Body: 2d6+5 → [4,2,5] = (11)]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/search/898557
* Opposed by Mind + Heightened Senses or Heightened Awareness + 2d6 {Roll Please Harold & Nelodez! Sense Emotions will NOT work on Maiannon right now.}

[Maiannon's Perception Roll, Mind: 2d6 + 6 → [5,1,6] = (12)]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/search/898558
* Opposed by Body + Stealth + 2d6 {Roll Please Harold & Nelodez!}

[OOC: Sorry for the Delay guys... got so VERY busy on Saturday and Sunday...]
PbP:
[IC] Deep Strike 'Lt' Kamielle Lynn
[IC] Cydonia Rising/Tempest Sonnidezi Stormrage
[IC] Incursion Maiannon Golden Hair
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

"...you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."

bunnyboy

Post by bunnyboy »

Nelodez wasn't happy. Her nose and throat was aching from aftertaste of vomit and despise comment of Harold insulted her. She also had to leave most of her property outside, because either bike or her box of "merchandise & necessary devices" couldn't fit through manhole. She had to fastly pick some clothes and tools, but she didn't found her flashlight. She watched as Harold and Moira dissappeared on to darkness and walked behind them. Soon the darkness swallowed her too,

Noise of their steps echoed in tunnel and she couldn't but think of their situation. (Who is he? How did he survive? Can I trust him? Can't he stop for one moment?) Until she notices being alone. She stop for moment to listen, but hear no steps. Quietly she started to moving again. She wasnt going to scream, because it would attract raiders or beasts. She had heard ridiculous stories of exotic pets and swamp animals finding their ways on to sewers, but now she couldn't laugh to them. Also, Harold could mistake her shouting to alarm and shoot her accidentally or just make more contemptuous comments.
Supporter of forum RPG

Fusebox

Post by Fusebox »

Harold stands still in the murky darkness of the sewers. Pitch blackness and pungent smells impair his site and smell, but his ears are more than on alert. Hidden behind layers of darkness, Harry can hear something lurk. A few splashes, the soft tap of feet on concrete, not much, but enough to tell him he and his two companions aren't alone.

His finger slides into the trigger guard, placing itself on the lever as he turns around. The glowing shapes of the alien and Moira in his goggles stand unmoving. Harry snaps his fingers in an attempt to get their attention, followed by a sharp hiss. Moira visibly jumps, letting out a soft whimper while clutching his pant leg even harder. The alien however begins approaching until Harry is close enough to stop her. Leaning in close he whispers, "There's something up ahead. Watch her and stay quiet. If something approaches, the challenge is thunder, the password is flash. I hope I don'tneed to tell you not to hesitate a moment to shoot."

Harold pulls away and resumes his advance down the tunnel, sweat from both heat and nerves pouring down the back of his neck.

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Maiannon spots the approaching figures and senses he also may have been spotted. But when one of the figures moves back he is puzzled...

Then it begins to retrace its motions heading his way...

Maianno decides this is unusual behavior for the invaders and decides to take a risk.

Moving slightly forward Maiannon crouches down into a firing position next to one of the concrete tunnel supports next to him for a small bit of cover aiming his laser pistol down the hallway...

Maiannon then drops his Sanzai blocking ability and reaches out seeking to feel the emotions of the approaching figures... They are not Invaders at all... but desperate and wary survivors as well.

Drawing on his Photokinetic powers Maiannon shifts the lighting in the tunnel to illuminate the approaching figures and darken the spot where he is hiding.

Speaking aloud, "Halt! Identify yourselves! We are armed... make no sudden motions!"

Maiannon has learned the hard way that not all survivors are decently disposed... raiders and marauders are NOT to be taken lightly... or invited into one's temporary abode...

------

Suddenly the approaching trio are outlined as if in a weak spotlight by light that simply emits from the very air about them with no visible source illuminating a 10'ft area around them, and a male voice challenges them from down the corridor no more likely than 60'ft or so away.

To Nelodez - a Sanzai capable mind suddenly appears in her mental presence when there was not one present before...
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

bunnyboy

Post by bunnyboy »

Nelodez is surprised when she is suddenly stopped by strong hand and something small and soft is pushed against on her lap. She hugs Moira and listen what is told, when she feels emerging presence, someone very alert and bit of curious? Her shout of warning was interrupted by sudden appear of light and she drops down shielding Moira with her body and burden. <DON'T shoot! You may hit CHILD!>
She recognize the spoken words as they are said and sigh of relief. Nelodez rises little and looks that Moiras head is still fully above water. "Be brave. They aren't the enemies we fear." She whisper to Moira while looking on her eyes.
<Say to your humans that they can low their weapons. We aren't raiders or marauders.>
Supporter of forum RPG

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Maiannon is surprised by the sanzai reply...

He brings his pistol from aim to ready in both hands beside his face barrel pointed up at the ceiling. Not away but out of any direct aim...

He sends back, <Fear not, I would never endanger a child. You are Loroi? Are you alone or under duress? I am 'Mizol-Lennai' Maiannon "Golden Hair". There are no other defenders in this tunnel save I. The light is my Photonic effect. Tell your friend to holster his sidearm and I'll cease my light field...>

The Senzai thoughts are clear, precise, warm and kind... a... male by their feel. The emotions sensed are of relief and indeed curiosity but slowly fading is a fierce protectiveness and courageous will to not fail! This male had every intention of dying here... had the intruders proven to be hostile!
Last edited by sunphoenix on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

bunnyboy

Post by bunnyboy »

The tension, which was hidded when Lenodez was tried to calculate attack pattern from the sanzai, disappear and she feel herself very tired and flushed, as her natural instincts kicks in. (A loroi male! How I look? Lonely male defending himself? Is he allright? I need to help him.)
<I am. Lenodez 'Tenoin Narrat medi'*. The other two are humans.>

She stumbles to stand and pull wet Moira up. "Lower your weapon." She says strongly to Harold and go between fighters. <We need dry and warm place to clean ourselves.>

*(pilot drop out, now casteless)
SpoilerShow
Supporter of forum RPG

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Maiannon's thoughts shift to full relief, <We should cease our Sanzai speak... the enemy can track them...>

Maiannon stands and releases his focus on the light field ...slowly the light fades from the air ... but some 45'ft away a pin-point of light appears a warm glow of golden light that slowly approaches.

-----

To Harold's IR vision a human stands from a crouching position coming out of cover from behind a concrete tunnel support ...obviously not one of the Invaders... no digigrade{sp?} legs.

Speaking his voice now softer and kinder in tone, "Well met survivors... we have shelter, food, and medical attention if you have need... at least for now."

The light resolves as it approaches around a VERY handsome young man... perhaps just out of his teens. His skin tone is pale Caucasian hue incongruous with his Loroi pointed ears not to mention his 5'10" height... certainly taller than most Loroi males. His hair is a silky honey golden color that hangs to just below his shoulders. He is dressed in a Loroi white diplomat's uniform though a little dirty & worn from constant grime & action, a white cloak is at his shoulders though somewhat tattered at its fringes. Under the uniform his Loroi Combat Suit/Armor is visible and in his right hand at his side a Loroi laser pistol is held but not pointed at any present.

The light is what catches the eye for above his left hand - hovering perhaps a decimeter above his flattened palm, is a glowing ball of golden light providing soft illumination for the tunnel. A Sanzai power in use obviously!

He smiles as he walks up thumbs the safety on his pistol and holsters it in the parade hip holster at his waist.

"Again greetings! I am 'Mizol-Lennai' Maiannon "Golden Hair"... please follow me... our safehouse is not far..."
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

bunnyboy

Post by bunnyboy »

Nelodez is surprised when Maiannon appears. (A human capable of sanzai? Not bossible. He is...the Hybrid!)

Nelodez has heard of Maiannon before, but she has grouped him with Spear Sisters, Burger King, FreeMason Agency, sewer alligators and all other act and cgi created 'tabloid reality celebrities' and 'urban legends'. He do look little little different in reality and without sanzai Nelodez could have passed him as typical loroi impostor. Someone would say her a human impostor, but she would never take cosmetic surgery to round her ears, even if they are little too big, thanks for her Perrein heritage.

(I'm clad that he got ridden of his beard. He looks more reliable without it.) Nelodez backs behind Harold and picks up her stuf from water. When they start walking on to safer place, Nelodez try to keep her filth dripping self out of his view as this isn't her most presentable moment. Out of curiosity, she couldn't stop herself from asking: "How's your band? Did they survive too?"

Maiannon, smiles, glancing over his shoulder at Nelodez, "We have made it by so far... though woefully few. It was determined at the first to split up the survivors into smaller cells so as not to attract as much attention... but it seems we may be one of the last. We ...cannot stay here... or we will be found as well. Bistima Chrysocolla "Garnet"... is working on building a vehicle to carry us all underwater to escape from the city or relocate en-masse as it were. I was about to go scouting for parts she might need when you arrived..."

...His voice is calm and gentle... but full of firm confidence. He is Not afraid of the current situation.

(Your sorrow is mine too.) Nelodez keep the tought herself, because words aren't intimate enough and sanzai could reveal them to raiders. But when Maiannon mentions the need of parts, she start to think the plan to get her bike back or get a good price of it.
"I don't know much of machines except how to drive them, but I do know one good and rare motor. Electric. Works with biofluid, for which we have endless source."
Supporter of forum RPG

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

When Maiannon walked up his eyes glowed a eerie silvery light as his Sanzai powers were active but as he turns to lead the way the light fades from his eyes briefly revealed to be naturally a pretty shade of emerald green as he stops manifesting his photonic mastery. As they walk along there are the occasional emergency light fixtures in the halls that illuminate islands of light in the tunnel.

Maiannon stretches out his will and sweeps the area as much as possible with his block power to wipe away any Sanzai signature his minor power use left behind.

To Nelodez it is a odd sensation to feel the sweeping brush of his power wash across her and the tunnel as if a gentle hand of... something... anti-Sanzai lightly brushes away the echoes of her thoughts. Humans are naturally resistance to Sanzai... but Maiannon seems to have learned to harness this 'trait' in a remarkable way

Maiannon Turns to look at her as they pass through an island of light and smiles warmly his eyes lighting with excitement, "Oh! Really...?!? That's wonderful... I'm sure Garnet will be pleased!!"

Indeed Maiannon is THE Hybrid that is of some minor fame... he is surprisingly Loroi-like in his mannerisms and bearing despite his un-loroi skin tone {though, truthfully, is still very pale but within the range of normal human skin tones} and human-like height compared to Loroi male norms. He is graceful, regal, and light in his steps with a tall straight posture and a serene emerald green gaze in his pretty eyes. To note, the Loroi high command never denied that he existed but has down-played his importance... a strange reaction to such a miracle child! His mother is rumored to be a somewhat renown Loroi warrior - 'Teidar Pallan' Nelotris "Sunwarrior" and she has not denied being his mother...

[OOC: I'm trying to give Fusebox a chance to reply here before moving on to the Safehouse]
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

Fusebox

Post by Fusebox »

Harold followed the pair from behind, pistol holstered, but certainly at the ready should this... man's true intentions be less noble than what he claimed. He'd had heard of the creature lighting the path before them more than his fair share of times, what human hadn't? His conception was understandably a big deal, and the media ate it up until the flesh was gone and the bones hollow. For months, the only news one could find was on this anomaly and how either his discovery was an amazing leap forward in so many fields it made people's heads spin, or how he was a dirty hybrid mutant that need to be purged.

So understandably, Harry found himself studying this being in a shallow awe as he slogged through the filth at his feet, one hand resting on the handle of his sidearm, the other tightly clutching the form of Moira, who was holding on just as tight to his neck. His thoughts drifted over to the other xeno that strode through the muck ahead of him, the woman who calmed down the situation, was now negotiating a place into whatever community they were walking into, and had most importantly thrown her own life to the wind in order to protect the child that he'd entrusted her with. Guilt began to gnaw at his heart as thought of that last bit, any being willing of such actions was not one deserving of the treatment Harold had been giving her. He made a mental note to apologize later, and if he still felt as bad as he did now, actually learn her god damn name.

His mind suddenly jerked back to the moment at hand. It might not be a bad idea to inquire about where in the fuck we're going. Loudly he cleared his throat when the two aliens' conversation dulled for a moment. "So... guy. What kind of place are we headed? How many people, what kind of people?"

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Maiannon nods at the human solider,"We are currently sheltered in a maintenance mechanical room near the Water Reclamation plant in the tunnels below - but we are planning to move as soon as possible. There are not many of us... Bistima Chrysocolla "Garnet" a female Loroi technician and engineer, Yzmarik a male Barsam retired Troubador/Cleric, Gertilk a male Neridi accountent, Nelazal "Sun-Rune" a female Loroi secretary and mother of two daughters - Sedoinzil "Yellow-Wind" and Lomirodai "Bright-Cloud", Travis Cardigan a male human sports store manager, young Markus a male human child who I saved but he has suffered some trauma and does not speak and a new arrival Doctor Darius Smith a male human physician. Six adults, three children."

Goldenhair looks side-long at the human... an odd expression of expectation upon his face...
He gazes at his child companion in his arms and smiles warmly at her.

Then the young loroi says addressing the adult human male, "I am a Loroi Diplomat... low ranking but still on-duty as it were. You may not realize it but Loroi find it 'seems' rude to not introduce oneself. You may not be familiar with our polite customs though, so I'll ask formally. What is your name sir, and that of your young child companion & their meanings if you know them?

----

Maiannon leads the group to the maintenance door and knocks the recognition pattern so 'Garnet' can disable the door bobby traps she has arranged in case of uninvited 'guests' and shortly the door opens to allow a warm light of cook fires and the community of survivors secreted in the maintenance rooms beneath the water treatment plant.

Maiannon speaks his voice reassuring, "Its all right everyone they are not marauders or hostile... they are survivors just like us and need food and some dry clothes."

Walking over to Garnet gesturing to the new Loroi woman arrival he adds, "This is Nelodez, she may have a vehicle with an engine that she might be willing to donate to your building project. I'm going to wait an hour before going out to search for your parts... just to make sure they were not followed..."
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

Paragon

Post by Paragon »

Darius looked up at the sound of Maiannon's voice.

Maiannon, you're not dead! And you brought friends! Well, things certainly are looking up. I was just about to ask for volunteers. I've got a good lead on a factory that could have most of the materials we'll need for the passenger section.

Darius' manner changes from instantly from black humor to grim professionalism when he spots the shivering wet child.

He points to the child, and says. Bring her here. Now. She needs a doctor. Someone bring me something to dry her off.

He looks around as he quickly moves towards the child. None of the civilians move, startled as they are from his near instant change in demeanor.

Am I speaking some obscure form of Umiak here? NOW DAMN IT! MOVE! MOVE!
"Optical computers, genetic catalogs, nanorepair modules--forget all of that. It's when you see a megaton of steel suspended over your head by a thread the thickness of a human hair that you really find God in technology."

bunnyboy

Post by bunnyboy »

Even without sanzai, Nelodez could feel hunger and distrust on gazes, who were measuring her. (I can't blame them. Bigger group means lesser food and bigger risk of being detected.)

But they smell! Nelodez winces at sudden yelling. She looks around and sees Sedoinzil protesting to doctor.
Ah, you are right, child. Because you are so big and observant, it should be your task to guide them to our convenience and make sure that they wash themselves properly. The laugh of big barsam wasn't nervous giggling or targeted to newcomers, but candor of child and booming. And what was most important, it was warm and welcoming. As if they were waiting for approve of him, the group started to move.

[ooc: It is troubaudour, who have great people skills. ;) ]
Supporter of forum RPG

Fusebox

Post by Fusebox »

Reluctantly, Harry approached the man transfered Moira from his arms to the his. "I'll be right there Moira, we'll get you nice and dry and warm. I've got to talk to these people." Turning back around, he directed his attention to the woman who'd they'd been accompanied by for the past several hours.

"You. We need to speak later, I owe you an apology." Before the woman could respond he turned to the hybrid that had brought them here, "And you, we've got to discuss our situation here as soon as we're finished with Moira." He begins to turn back to return to Moira, however quickly stops himself, turning back on his heel to face the two again. "And the name's Harold."

His piece said, Harry jogged away after the man holding the child he'd taken under his wing.

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Maiannon, is a little startled by 'Harold's' abruptness... so very human. But sighs and mentally chalks it up to stress and fatigue of surviving trying to protect his child for so long...

Maiannon gives the survivors a look over from a distance as Darius sees to the Child.

At Sedoinzil childish outburst, Maiannon shakes his head in amusement...{always so... outspoken and so lacking of tact... likely she will choose warrior caste some day...}, he muses mentally.

He walks over to Nelodez, glancing at Sedoinzil and says, "Well THAT, at least we can do something about!"

Turning he smiles to Nelodez, "We have a 'makeshift', bathing room that you can use, Nelodez... to freshen up before you get something to eat... Chrysocolla insisted it be the first...simple amenity she build... "

The handsome hybrid smile again, "I'll show you where it is... then while you clean up I'll make preparations to get you all something to eat... you must be hungry. We don't have much... but what we have we'll share!"

Again his warm compassionate smile flashes as he turns, "This way please..."

It is not far, Maiannon opens the door to a maintenance cleaning supplies room. The water basin sink has been removed and the pipes makeshifted to form a shower-head. Oddly the ceiling air handler ductwork has been cut into and a heating/cooling handler is exposed over a large grilled fan. On the floor a grate for flowing water but also a suspension field projector padd... obviously one used to float oiled mechanical parts in suspension so their lubricated surfaces can remain pristine in storage until needed. The padd, though not obvious is only rated for about 200 kg and is designed only to affect solids not liquids. There are no towels in sight.

Maiannon explains, "The suspensor-field is activated with that switch over there... and the air handler-dryer... is activated by the switch outside the door... you will have to reach around outside to turn it on - sorry 'Garnet' misjudge the cable length and did not wish to waste cable to put the switch inside the bath... too much insulation needed for the wet environment. We don't want anyone getting electrocuted taking a shower. Sorry the dryer is very loud... we just don't have cloth to spare for proper towels. The suspensor seemed the best used as an air dryer. Be careful not to bump your head... the suspensor field is... not meant for fleshy occupants so its... a little 'rough' in its field density... but you won't be bruised, just... shaken up a little. Enjoy, I'll get you some food prepared."

[OOC: So how about that! :)]
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

bunnyboy

Post by bunnyboy »

"Thank you." Nelodez was about reject the offer of food. She hasn't any appetite and the others were starving, but she couldn't hurt the pride of young man. But her thoughts were filled with shame and regret. {If I had been cautious, they would have a festive meal.}

She removed her stinky clothes wondering if they could cleaned and enjoyed the shower. She hasn't been shower in a month and the rain water wasn't a pleasant substitute.
SpoilerShow
Nelodez examined herself while showering and noticed a bruise with dry blood on her left knee. {When did I hurt myself?}
It didn't look a much, but it had been in sewage water and she knew, what could happen if it's diseased. Carefully she peeled the blood off and rubbed the skin. It wasn't bleeding and she sighed for relief.
{It isn't from radiation poisoning and it happened before we got in sewage. I'm safe, but perhaps I should show it to doctor.}
She washed her jacket and boots. They were made for Sephal's wet weather, so they didn't suffer much of her bath. And the smell will decrease gradually. But her other clothes wouldn't be useful anything else than rags. In doubt, she opened the pouch holding her change of clothes. The water has leaked inside, but the clothes were washable. The another one had tighter knot and the content were dry, but there were only jewels and underwear.

Nelodez opened the door, but get surpsided by male human standing outside. Slowly his face turns to smile and without saying a word, he stretch out his hand and turn the switch. Nelodez slam the door in hurry escape from the view.

After she had dried herself and some light clothes, Nelodez came out of shower and looked around. That man wasn't anywhere on sight, which made her feel little better. But she did spot the doctor.
"If you don't mind, would you look on to something. It's not much, but I want to be sure, it's not going to be infected. Also, I have some dirty rags and laundry. Where I can put them?" Then she tought, what she just asked. "I didn't mean it that way. I can do it myself, I just need to know where are the laundry machine and trash pile."
Supporter of forum RPG

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Maiannon is gathering food for the new arrivals, some cooked tubers, and a some sliced local native fruit, two pieces of bread and a cup of cool clean water.

He comes over to Nelodez with a battered metal tray and smiles as she awaits the doctor's attention.

"Hello Nelodez, here is something to eat. 'Doc' seems to insist you eat something and asked me to check your leg. May I? He usually leaves small bruises and cuts to me to deal with saving his invaluable medical supplies... for much worse injuries. One of my Psychic talents is Healing."

He sets the tray down next to her and waits.
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke

bunnyboy

Post by bunnyboy »

"Wow. Your doctor is good. Even I didn't know I was hurt."

Nelodez sat down on free chair and winces from the pain. Now when she was fully aware of it, she couldn't close it out of her mind. She rises her skirt little and gives Maianon view to her knee.

"I think it was from when one raider falled on to me."

sunphoenix

Post by sunphoenix »

Maiannon smiles softly, "Uhm... actually I saw you favoring that knee when you were walking to the safe-house. I told "Doc" about it and he suggested I look into it."

Maiannon knells before her gently lifting her calve to examine closely the bruised knee. His hands... strangely... human-like in their warmth.

He takes out a fast-food tear packet with a cleansing cloth and gently cleans the bruised member his touch very gently. His hands are soft and uncalloused - obviously not a warrior but his attention is modest and kind.

"There it does not seem very serious, I'll place a heated wrap upon it when my healing is done."

Briefly he concentrates closing his eyes. His hand grow noticeably warmer to the touch like heated padds from keeping food warm. When he opens his eyes again they glow with a vibrant silvery hue and his touch is pure ecstasy as the soothing heat flows through her leg ...tingling her toes! The ache fades to an occasional twinge of noticeable but very slight discomfort.

He closes his eyes and the warmth of his hands fades. He seems to be collecting his strength when his eyes slowly open again. Suddenly he is looking her directly in the eye his own deep emerald green eyes locked with hers. His cheeks color slightly spreading to his pointed ears and he looks away quickly releasing her leg from his touch...

"Uhm... you should have little trouble from the ache anymore. I'll wrap it just to give you a little extra support for it. Tell me if it aches you again."

Maiannon pulls from one of his belt pouches some wrapping gauze and... a roll of duct tape! Maiannon wraps her knee gently... but he intentionally avoids meeting her gaze...

[OOC: LOL! Nice Picture... you got Maiannon perfectly, save perhaps his ears being a bit more pointed and skin a little paler! lol!]
PbP:
[IC] TdSmR Athen Rourke